Polina Tsurskaya | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Polina Tsurskaya

stryke

On the Ice
Polina's win today came with some new records according to Icenetworks tweets:

-Tsurskaya's 3Lz+3T+2T is the 2nd-highest scoring element (13 pts) by a ladies skater under the IJS, behind Miki Ando's 3Lz-3Lo-2T (13.5).
-The 12.23 points Tsurskaya earned for her 3Lz-3T is the most ever for that element. The previous high was 12.2 (Yuna Kim & Shizuka Arakawa).
-Tsurskaya's 68.76-point technical score is more than 2 points higher than anyone scored at worlds last season (Tyktamisheva, 66.75).

witcher

Match Penalty
Polina's win today came with some new records according to Icenetworks tweets:

-Tsurskaya's 3Lz+3T+2T is the 2nd-highest scoring element (13 pts) by a ladies skater under the IJS, behind Miki Ando's 3Lz-3Lo-2T (13.5).
-The 12.23 points Tsurskaya earned for her 3Lz-3T is the most ever for that element. The previous high was 12.2 (Yuna Kim & Shizuka Arakawa).
-Tsurskaya's 68.76-point technical score is more than 2 points higher than anyone scored at worlds last season (Tyktamisheva, 66.75).
Very impressive! :cheer2:

Congrats Polina!:clap:

Roman09

Final Flight
Congratulations on the first victory in the season, Polina :)

P.S. Wow to the records! Wish her to beat 190pts at international events and 200pts at domestics. She was so closely to it

Last edited:

dada16

On the Ice
Very impressive! :cheer2:

Congrats Polina!:clap:

Just incredible but so deserved !! It was wonderful thank you Polina and I wish you all the best for the future and for the next grand prix !! what is the date of the next grand prix for her ?

Aleksey

Rinkside
Of course! It's the same costume from the previous season! Although it is not very recognizable, because she didn't participate in international competitions last year.

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Polina is special. Her jumps are huge!! Plus she's so tall and exotic looking, she's very regal out there on the ice, lots of presence already. Plus the speed and power are impressive for a 14 year old. How cool is it that she's from Siberia :yay:? I think it's pretty voidy. Excited to see her at her next event!

witcher

Match Penalty
Polina is special. Her jumps are huge!! Plus she's so tall and exotic looking, she's very regal out there on the ice, lots of presence already. Plus the speed and power are impressive for a 14 year old. How cool is it that she's from Siberia :yay:? I think it's pretty voidy. Excited to see her at her next event!
She's from Siberia? I didn't know it! :)
It's nice that girls from distant districs: Ural (Julia) and Siberia are so successful, not only those from capital cities of Moscow and Petersburg. :agree:

NC89

Rinkside
She's from Siberia? I didn't know it! :)
It's nice that girls from distant districs: Ural (Julia) and Siberia are so successful, not only those from capital cities of Moscow and Petersburg. :agree:

Yes, she's from Omsk, but in order to achieve her current, and hopefully future success, she had to move to Moscow in 2013, to train by Tutberidze.
And now Tutberidze has 3 very top girls, Lipnitskaya, Medvedeva and Tsurskaya.