Polina Tsurskaya | Page 47 | Golden Skate

Polina Tsurskaya

Fluture

Record Breaker
I love Polina‘s program. The music is bittersweet but I love the choreo. Her 3Lz-3T was enormous. Shame for the popped lutz and the fall. She looked visibly tired in the end, especially her spins are really slow. But it‘s only test skates, she has time to improve. And her program was one of the highlights today for me. :)

Artemisa

Final Flight
I love her FS .. for me was probably the best ... but her SP can be a lot better ( or maybe s just because I was expecting more of one of my favourite songs)

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thank you! From that angle I like this program even more. :luv17:
Though at the end of the program it looks like Polina’s back hurts and as if she didn’t do a Biellmann spin for that reason? :(

She looked tired to me :confused2:

CatonBlades

On the Ice
Thank you. I’m so worried about Polina that I already seem to panic. :slink:
I understand you so well...I feared,too,watching the FS,that her back is hurting her.
She seemed tired and not only.
I think that she was too imprssed by the way the girls before her skated.
She looks good here, with a fan https://www.instagram.com/p/Bng5Y_SA-NB/?taken-by=maria_utlyakova
and after test skating, with Masha ( from Maria's story).
Oh...I forgot.She doesn't make bielmann from 1 year.Lat season, she didn't make it,either.

Fluture

Record Breaker
Why?
You were surprised?I which way?

Yulia once had this music, too. It reminds a lot of fans about her (me included) I had to watch Polina‘s FS twice because the first time I was stuck on memory lane and couldn‘t quite appreciate what Polina was doing due to this. But I recovered and then just focused on her the second time. She‘s a beautiful skater, skating to beautiful music. It‘s just that this was a heavy throwback moment. :)

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Polina was asked to be added to the roster of the 2nd Cup of Russia. Dates October 2-6th.

BossT

Match Penalty
I understand you so well...I feared,too,watching the FS,that her back is hurting her.
She seemed tired and not only.
I think that she was too imprssed by the way the girls before her skated.
She looks good here, with a fan https://www.instagram.com/p/Bng5Y_SA-NB/?taken-by=maria_utlyakova
and after test skating, with Masha ( from Maria's story).
Oh...I forgot.She doesn't make bielmann from 1 year.Lat season, she didn't make it,either.

Polina is fighting with consequences of injuries & has many problems with it. She said about it in her interview. We wish her a HUGE-Huge health!

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Polina was asked to be added to the roster of the 2nd Cup of Russia. Dates October 2-6th.

Okay she was added to the roster. But I know this will probably change a million times, so we will see if she actually competes there. If so, good luck to her :agree:

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States