Polina Tsurskaya | Page 54 | Golden Skate

Polina Tsurskaya

CatonBlades

On the Ice
Today,Polya is cellebreating the Christmas.
Merry Christmas,sweet Polina !✨��������������

IonGrey

Rinkside
Someone translate plz

Well, I translated the interview using Google Translate, here are the most interesting sections.

The most challenging jump for Polina was the flip

This surprised me, I did not know that this was a problem jump for Polina - at RusNats she nailed this jump twice! It seems that many skaters are strong with either the Lutz or the Flip, but not both. Here is a rough translation:

"The flip - it was the most terrible jump for me; The first three months after the move [to Eteri Tutberidze], we just fought over this jump. I could beat him for half an hour, for 40 minutes in training, to fall every time - and all for nothing. At first I had a purely psychological fear of this leap, but then the fear passed from repeated repetitions, and the leap began to turn out. Flip, probably, was the beginning of my victories over myself."

After figure skating, Polina wants to become lawyer

Polina says that her goal in figure skating is not specific (such as going to Olympics), but rather to give her best effort. Polina mentions that her parents and she are looking for a law school and that she is very interested in lawyer TV shows :coffee:

Polina stays with Buyanova

Polina mentions that during the pre-season, Buyanova focuses much more on skating skills and step sequence than Eteri Tutberidze. (Although, jumps are never forgotten... :laugh: ) However she mentions that her back soreness is still impacting her choreography classes and hall exercises. She is happy with Buyanova and she will keep fighting.

Overall it seems that she is in good mood still despite her comparatively lackluster season, here's hoping Polina all the best!!!

P.S. Do any of you know if Polina has any more competitions this season? Couldn't find any :scratch2:

figurefan0726

Final Flight
Well, I translated the interview using Google Translate, here are the most interesting sections.

The most challenging jump for Polina was the flip

This surprised me, I did not know that this was a problem jump for Polina - at RusNats she nailed this jump twice! It seems that many skaters are strong with either the Lutz or the Flip, but not both. Here is a rough translation:

"The flip - it was the most terrible jump for me; The first three months after the move [to Eteri Tutberidze], we just fought over this jump. I could beat him for half an hour, for 40 minutes in training, to fall every time - and all for nothing. At first I had a purely psychological fear of this leap, but then the fear passed from repeated repetitions, and the leap began to turn out. Flip, probably, was the beginning of my victories over myself."

After figure skating, Polina wants to become lawyer

Polina says that her goal in figure skating is not specific (such as going to Olympics), but rather to give her best effort. Polina mentions that her parents and she are looking for a law school and that she is very interested in lawyer TV shows :coffee:

Polina stays with Buyanova

Polina mentions that during the pre-season, Buyanova focuses much more on skating skills and step sequence than Eteri Tutberidze. (Although, jumps are never forgotten... :laugh: ) However she mentions that her back soreness is still impacting her choreography classes and hall exercises. She is happy with Buyanova and she will keep fighting.

Overall it seems that she is in good mood still despite her comparatively lackluster season, here's hoping Polina all the best!!!

P.S. Do any of you know if Polina has any more competitions this season? Couldn't find any :scratch2:

Thanks! Maybe the Russian Cup Final?

CatonBlades

On the Ice
Polina skated today in Red Square with Yulia Lipnitskaya,Adelina Sotnikova and others.:love::love::luv17::luv17::yahoo::hap10::hap10:
You can see her in a group photo from Yulia's instagram, near Yulia, and skating on Yana Rudkovskaya's instagram story.:love::love:
I'll post the visible links for everybody later.
Her program from today "Ice Queen" show
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuTvwdmPpWY
Simply awesome!:rock:

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
The whole show yesterday "in the very heart of the capital, at the GUM-skating rink ( Red Square ) on the final days of the “Journey to Christmas” festival" https://vk.com/video-24199209_456262931?og=1

Adelina Sotnikova has a short clip with Polina on his IG stories..I don't know how to copy..

I thought she will work with Plush after her performance on Plush's show. But I read here she is happy with Buyanova..

CatonBlades

On the Ice
The whole show yesterday "in the very heart of the capital, at the GUM-skating rink ( Red Square ) on the final days of the “Journey to Christmas” festival" https://vk.com/video-24199209_456262931?og=1

Adelina Sotnikova has a short clip with Polina on his IG stories..I don't know how to copy..

I thought she will work with Plush after her performance on Plush's show. But I read here she is happy with Buyanova..
Thank you!I saved Adelina's story.��
Polina is simply adorable ������
Well...if she is happy with Buyanova,she can still go with Plushy in shows,no?Radionova,Pogorilaya made in this way.
Importants is that she feels comfortabe with the team she works.

CatonBlades

On the Ice
Sorry for the late reply...I had some busy days,that I hardly have time for anything
The translation
Our dear men!I want to congratulate you on the occasion of the Day of the defender of the fatherland day!Wish you courage and brqvery, may you ever day bee successful, every deed will be worthy and every word will be firm.
Polina is simply adorable,like always.❤❤❤❤❤
Many thanks to za.harry and magic_on_ice from instagram for the translation.

CatonBlades

On the Ice
Polya flied today morning ro Paris.��������
Hope she had a good fly.❤❤❤
Wishinh her to have fun!❤❤❤❤❤
You can check her story ��
OMG!I'm so happy when I see new story/post from her!❤❤❤