Polina Tsurskaya | Page 56 | Golden Skate

Polina Tsurskaya

ewdokia

On the Ice
It might not have caught your attention (although it's strange because you quoted me), but I said "probably also because of her health", so I'm aware of her back problems. And Polina said herself that she didn't like the constant competition in the Eteri group. She went to more relaxed environment. She chose the easier way. And easier way is not the way to success.
Polina indeed said that one of the reasons why she left was competition in that group --> but as in that surrounding it was not possible to cure her back. So what did you expect her? To stay there and risk becoming crippled? She wasn’t even able to train at full force in a less competitive surrounding. :rolleye:

And I again give you a hint that it’s not appropriate to post negative things about skaters in their fanthreads like indicating that Polina’s main reason for switching coaches was taking the easy way (why is it only fans of a certain coach who so very often have to be reminded about it? :palmf:)

Tere19

Rinkside
My decision has nothing to do with Zhenya Medvedeva, although there were many statements that she pulled me along. But this decision is ripe for me and my family. I lost faith in myself. There are a lot of strong girls in the group who are learning new jumps, progressing - they are small, nimble, jumping.

Eteri Georgievna - the person who has a system has a clear understanding of how and when to work. If she sees that you can - even if you show by your appearance that “not today, I can’t, I don’t want to,” she will force you.

I began to answer her, maybe somewhere to disobey. Of course, Eteri Georgievna does not like it - she begins to swear, to put you in place, to explain to you that you are wrong. During that transitional period, this caused a very great offense: “Why, how do you dare say that?” Although at a younger age you thought: “Why do they say that to me? We need to do better so that there is no reason to find fault. ”

This man really became my own - I spent all the time on the rink, communicated with Eteri Georgievna. She brought up in me a character, an understanding of life, for which I am extremely grateful to her. When I left her - a year ago - it was probably not very beautiful: I did not fit, did not thank, did not give flowers. We greeted at the competition, but nothing more. I congratulated her on her birthday, and on this our communication was limited.

Then I did it because I was uncomfortable in front of her - for five years she put her soul into me, gave all of herself, and I'm leaving her. I was embarrassed, scared to go to her, ”said Tsurskaya on the TV channel “Golden Rain”.

CatonBlades

On the Ice
My decision has nothing to do with Zhenya Medvedeva, although there were many statements that she pulled me along. But this decision is ripe for me and my family. I lost faith in myself. There are a lot of strong girls in the group who are learning new jumps, progressing - they are small, nimble, jumping.

Eteri Georgievna - the person who has a system has a clear understanding of how and when to work. If she sees that you can - even if you show by your appearance that “not today, I can’t, I don’t want to,” she will force you.

I began to answer her, maybe somewhere to disobey. Of course, Eteri Georgievna does not like it - she begins to swear, to put you in place, to explain to you that you are wrong. During that transitional period, this caused a very great offense: “Why, how do you dare say that?” Although at a younger age you thought: “Why do they say that to me? We need to do better so that there is no reason to find fault. ”

This man really became my own - I spent all the time on the rink, communicated with Eteri Georgievna. She brought up in me a character, an understanding of life, for which I am extremely grateful to her. When I left her - a year ago - it was probably not very beautiful: I did not fit, did not thank, did not give flowers. We greeted at the competition, but nothing more. I congratulated her on her birthday, and on this our communication was limited.

Then I did it because I was uncomfortable in front of her - for five years she put her soul into me, gave all of herself, and I'm leaving her. I was embarrassed, scared to go to her, ”said Tsurskaya on the TV channel “Golden Rain”.

Thank you so much for the translate!:love:
Here's the link for the interview
https://vk.com/club178090378?z=video-178090378_456239027/49617056fe5a993981/pl_wall_-178090378
I'm sad to read some sentences from this interview, even one of them I already guessed them or I saw them from documentaries and competitions.
Polina is, like always, a such sweet girl with so much common sense!

CatonBlades

On the Ice
Today,1st September,it's Knowlage Day in Russia.
For Polina,it's 1st day as student.❤❤❤
С Днём Знаний!❤❤❤

CatonBlades

On the Ice
Do they start school on a Sunday?

I hope Polina loves being a full time student. :)

Ooops!
Traditionally, 1st September is the 1st day of school.
But today, being Sunday, not.So, this year, the 1st day of school will be tomorrow.
At university, I'm not sure....
Polina is not a full time student.
She transferred herself at ID department, so she can be a coach,too, in her free time.