Hotels Worlds 2016 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Hotels Worlds 2016

MaxSwagg

Match Penalty
Thanks!!!! I booked the HI hostel as i would like to meet other travellers.

Oh, I was going to say you could split a room with my friend and I. She and I haven't booked either and will probably be doing an AirBnB.

smasma

On the Ice
I am Canadian too. I will go to Boston. I bought the tour with Dash Tour. I will stay at Holiday Inn near Lechmere Station on the green line, two stations to North Station and TD Arena. Balcony section 316, row 1 for all-event. Hope to meet all fans in Boston.
Vadrouille, first name Nina.

Hi Nina! I'll be staying in the same hotel too! Maybe we'll bump into each other during breakfast, at TD Garden, or at the opening reception. :agree:

vadrouille

Rinkside
Hi Smasma
Very nice. I hope we will meet at the hotel for breakfast and if you agree we can travel in the morning from the hotel to TD Arena, then back to the hotel at night after the competitions. At 11 pm or midnight, it is more safe to walk from the Tube station back to the hotel with others, not alone.
Thank you Mrs P for your offer. I will pm you.

KansaiPJ

On the Ice
Hi PJ - I'm in Loge 2 for all events. Love your videos! I will definitely stop by to say hello. A bunch of us are using SLACK app to share info and meet up. Join us! SLACK group gsatworlds

Thank you for your kind comment about my videos. :) I am downloading SLACK today! I look forward to meeting you and the others.

smasma

On the Ice
Hi Smasma
Very nice. I hope we will meet at the hotel for breakfast and if you agree we can travel in the morning from the hotel to TD Arena, then back to the hotel at night after the competitions. At 11 pm or midnight, it is more safe to walk from the Tube station back to the hotel with others, not alone.
Thank you Mrs P for your offer. I will pm you.

It's definitely a great idea to travel with others back to the hotel at night :agree2:

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Any females have an extra bed in their room on Saturday night? Since I only just got my tickets this week (surprise!) I'm scrambling a bit for housing here. I'm staying with Mrs. P Tues-Fri at the Westin. I'm perfectly happy to contribute $$ and I promise I'm not an axe murderer or a kleptomaniac. :laugh: