New Fan Fest Threads - Please Adopt an Orphan? | Page 15 | Golden Skate

New Fan Fest Threads - Please Adopt an Orphan?

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Is it possible that there's no fan fest for Roberta RODEGHIERO, or am I too stupid to find it?

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
I think it's quite easy to do Yuna's actually. Well it would require a copious amount of copying and a little talking with her fan forum though (moreso for articles).

for instance, her competitive results (no scores from 2013-2014 season as of yet)
http://www.yunapedia.com/skating/score-card
Its not hard but i wanted to include more than one version of programs to the table and there are too many, i have internet problems at home and i have to fight against the urge to watch all those amazing programs :love: :laugh: i am half way done with table though ! :D

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Its not hard but i wanted to include more than one version of programs to the table and there are too many, i have internet problems at home and i have to fight against the urge to watch all those amazing programs :love: [emoji23] i am half way done with table though ! :D
Ah I see! How many versions were you planning to do for each program then?

Ps. I would be tempted to watch everything too [emoji28]

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Ah I see! How many versions were you planning to do for each program then?

Ps. I would be tempted to watch everything too [emoji28]
As much as i can find haha, but mostly English commentary ones unless there isnt any BESP, CBC, NBC, BBC, ESPN, CTV, TSN, ABC,IN, US you name it and they are there haha

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
As much as i can find haha, but mostly English commentary ones unless there isnt any BESP, CBC, NBC, BBC, ESPN, CTV, TSN, ABC,IN, US you name it and they are there haha
That's gonna be a lot of videos. You don't need to include all for them though. Maybe do 1-2 for the GPS and more for the bigger competitions?

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
That's gonna be a lot of videos. You don't need to include all for them though. Maybe do 1-2 for the GPS and more for the bigger competitions?
I didnt mean that all of them for one performance haha sorry, i was just mentioning the names of Eng versions :laugh: there arent that many version for a program, mostly 2-3 versions, more options for worlds and olympics

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker

I think I have at least 300GB of just Yuna material stored. :rock:

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
I didnt mean that all of them for one performance haha sorry, i was just mentioning the names of Eng versions [emoji23] there arent that many version for a program, mostly 2-3 versions, more options for worlds and olympics

Oh I see! I thought you were going to go all out on Yuna's fan thread. [emoji38] Anyway, if you need help, I'll be glad to be on service. [emoji4]

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
I think I have at least 300GB of just Yuna material stored. :rock:
Oh I see! I thought you were going to go all out on Yuna's fan thread. [emoji38] Anyway, if you need help, I'll be glad to be on service. [emoji4]

I will need to finish up with what i have then i will know what are missing but there seems to be very few videos of 2010 and 2011 worlds

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
I will need to finish up with what i have then i will know what are missing but there seems to be very few videos of 2010 and 2011 worlds

She didn't compete that much around that time, right? I have HD videos of both 2011 Worlds programs on CBC at 60 frames per second.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
She didn't compete that much around that time, right? I have HD videos of both 2011 Worlds programs on CBC at 60 frames per second.
She had full season at 2010 but worlds wasnt great(7th after SP! Won the free but wasnt enough though), and she only competed at worlds at 2010-2011 season,

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
She had full season at 2010 but worlds wasnt great(7th after SP! Won the free but wasnt enough though), and she only competed at worlds at 2010-2011 season,

Maybe you mean the 2009-2010 season (with most events being in 2009?)