Valentina Marchei & Ondrej Hotarek | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Valentina Marchei & Ondrej Hotarek

snd

On the Ice
3 awesome skates in a row, under great pressure! who knew they could do this? they should have DEFINITELY been 5th (above the french) if not 4th.

if they continue like this they must, must medal at worlds in italy!

congrats on fab performances, though that 6th place is sooo bittersweet...

reneerose

Final Flight
I sort of wanted them to get the Bronze over Meagan and Eric. Wish they could have tied with Meagan and Eric. :laugh: ALL of their Olympic skates at Pyeongchang have been clean and wonderfully full of life, enthusiasm, and fun! Nice choreography, lifts, and great choices of music this season. Both are soooo expressive. I wish they would give out maybe even pewter medals for cleanest and most enjoyable skates at the Olympics. They would win!

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
Seriously, they deserved a medal. Who would have thought four years ago that Valentina would be skating at this level? Also, shoutout to Ondrej for making the hard choice of changing partners, trying out with someone that never skated pairs before and working hard to get to this level. They should be proud.

ovafanboy1

On the Ice
It's one of those moments where it stinks that consistency and reputation affect the second mark, because Valentina and Ondrej were clearly Top 4 based on the number of mistakes those above them made and how clean all three(!) of their Olympic programs were. At this point I hope they get invited to the Gala so they can treat South Korea to Barbie Girl, and that they aim to continue at least a couple more seasons - maybe throw back in those sbs lutzes!

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Does anyone have a link to their individual FS! They were chacked in my time zone by NBC.
:bow:

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Their Team LP (CBC 1080p, but edited down to only their performance and the end of their kiss & cry): https://streamable.com/5149s

I don't have their individual performances because the CBC Sports YouTube channel didn't upload them.

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
Although they split :(, I have decided to update their OP. It was last edited in 2016 and lacked information regarding 2016/17 and 2017/18 seasons. I have added more videos, results and bio info. I hope you'll enjoy having the complete summary of their competitive career in one place.

tzazu

Medalist
Although they split :(, I have decided to update their OP. It was last edited in 2016 and lacked information regarding 2016/17 and 2017/18 seasons. I have added more videos, results and bio info. I hope you'll enjoy having the complete summary of their competitive career in one place.

Thank you!!!🤩