Valentina Marchei & Ondrej Hotarek | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Valentina Marchei & Ondrej Hotarek

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Valentina is such talkative girl, I guess it's good for us! :biggrin:
Here's the recent article about M/H. Mostly about their last season and their motivations. I was counting on some news about their programs :p

bartlebooth

Record Breaker
.Actually Valentina, which is from Milan, from the way she talks and her personality she looks more like from center-south Italy, rather than from Lombardia

Valentina's father is from Central Italy (San Benedetto del Tronto IIRC - that's near my mother's hometown)

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
throw 3Lo and sbs 3s :cheer: i wonder if its their SP or just an EX :hopelessness: :laugh:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
so, Valentina revealed their program musics, i guess its for real this time:laugh:
google translation
The time has come to tell you our musical choices for the 2015/2016. Season.
We have waited so long because we have experienced several options before arriving at the final choice, that is really taken place a few days ago.

"die of love", Our short program, it is the process for voice and symphony orchestra of the singer-Songwriter Marianna Cataldi (known as the voice of the abbreviation " of the island of the famous " and the song reflection of the fim Disney " Mulan ") That has turned into Italian song, by typing the text, the "Sonata in the moonlight" Beethoven's piano, accompanied by the Budapest Symphonic Orchestra.
It is a very intense, that reflects our romantic soul.

In the programme long instead we we unleash in a medley of the 70 s, by the sweet notes of the known film " the way we were " the energy of the music of " Saturday night fever!

Debutteremo Saturday and Sunday 19 September 20 September to palasesto on the occasion of international tender "Lombardia Trophy 2015"
We are waiting for you to dance all together and for a typhoid spree!

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Yay! And we probably will be able to see them soon :cheer:

EDIT: Vale added English description :)

Last edited:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
That's why I don't trust translators! Fortunately Valentina made it easier for English speakres now :)

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
she usually adds english version so i was surprised she didnt this time, obviously i was little impatient:slink:
so their SP music is MORIR D'AMOR, a revived version of Claire de Lune and LP music is from the movies The Way We Were and Saturday Night Fever right?.
i think it it was playing in the video you shared where they did throw 3Lo and sbs 3Sal so they already performed it in Rome

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
You're right! I was misleaded by Valentina, cos she's written "debut" in Lombardia Trophy. Maybe she meant debut in competition? Anyway, we will see soon enough!

EDIT:
Now, knowing it I found this: https://instagram.com/p/7c26OmitEh/?taken-at=483059421
Also, after typing in google "marchei hotarek rome" and clicked option "last month" I found out that music industry anounced their music SP three weeks ago: http://www.lagazzettadellospettacolo.it/musica/16075-the-power-of-passion-e-il-nuovo-album-di-marianna-cataldi/ xD

Last edited:

Alba

Record Breaker
You're right! I was misleaded by Valentina, cos she's written "debut" in Lombardia Trophy. Maybe she meant debut in competition? Anyway, we will see soon enough!

They are competing in Lombardia Trophy. I'm going to see them on Saturday.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
They are competing in Lombardia Trophy. I'm going to see them on Saturday.

I knew they are competing there, but she's written they're going to debut programs there, while they already preformed the programs in Rome based on Valentina instagram, so real debut was actually there :) Probably I didn't express myself clearly. But I'm so envoius of you! Hope you have a great time ;)

Alba

Record Breaker
I knew they are competing there, but she's written they're going to debut programs there, while they already preformed the programs in Rome based on Valentina instagram, so real debut was actually there :) Probably I didn't express myself clearly. But I'm so envoius of you! Hope you have a great time ;)

Yes, I know. There was a show or something in Rome?