cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Last edited:

Alba

Record Breaker
I knew nothing about it. Apparently there was live streaming also. :disapp: Anyway, she says the videos are coming.

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Another concussion - I hope Ondrej takes all the time he needs to recover and doesn't get back into it too fast. From their TSL interview a few months ago, I know he seemed concerned about injuries and working smarter to not get hurt. Sorry to hear about this, as I would love to see these 2 at Worlds.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
What is with the injuries this season? :hpull: I was so shocked when I saw the results that they withdrew, cause I knew something bad must have happened :cry: I really wish Ondrej all the best! I hope he will take his time to heal, I only want to see him skate when he fully recover :cheer2:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Vale & Ondrej did well, so I keep my fingers crossed for them in FP! I want to see their SBS 3Lz :luv17:

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
I wondered yesterday why their score was so low with those triple lutzes, and now I read the protocols and saw that obviously Valentina doubled her lutz. I guess I only watched Ondrej (and she's also a bit hidden behind him). That's why she wasn't satisfied with their performance. I thought it was very good, the program really grows on me. They are able to handle this difficult music selection. It's fun! :yahoo:

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I think it's the SBS jumps that did them in - the throw jumps were great!

The program is fun b/c they seem to like the music but I can't get behind a program that has Debby Boone in it. That song was everywhere when I was a little kid, couldn't stand it then and the same now. I would've preferred a full on Disco program rather than '70s schmaltz.