Gabrielle Daleman | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Gabrielle Daleman

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
thanks for sharing this... that was nice to read. it's good that she can keep up the good spirits... i give a big virtual hug to javi for taking care of her when she needed a friend... it is so cruel and tough out there that seeing the solidarity training mates show each other is wonderful and relieving... i think we often forget that some of these athletes are kids... yet they are "famous" and expected by a whole lot of people to do so well... while we watch from our couch...

Gabby if ever you read this : know that you made many fans proud this weekend! You are the only female skater in the world to receive +3 GOE across the board for a 3-3 combo!!!! That's something ! Your SP score was final flight worthy at any major event. You never gave up in the LP, despite the pain and the disappointment. I AM SO PROUD of your skating and the human being you are becoming. You are a true inspiration, a fighter, and yet, you remain humble and grateful taking the time to thank all these people, coaches, friends and family who care about you. Gabby, I was already a fan, i think i will now call myself a UBER :)

Who wants to join me on the Daleman Uber bus? :)

Gladly joining you on the Daleman uber bus! :hap57:

DiamondDust

Final Flight
Good job at Nationals Gabby! The jumps were shaky but overall it was very good (TCC children does difficult programs I guess - love the steps in and out of those jumps). I think she should've won and she's a winner to me!!! :hap10:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Congrats Gabby on 4CC Silver medal, the first ISU Championships one! :cheer:

Plumededragon

Medalist
Congrats Gabby on 4CC Silver medal, the first ISU Championships one! :cheer:
Seeing her finally getting one was a joy to see. She's my fav Canadian lady skater so I was happy to see her managing to hold on onto the podium. Great job Gabby!

Osmond4gold

Record Breaker
I think in a way all of us in this thread were crushed for her, knowing that if conditions were right a podium finish was more than likely. I am so proud of her for making such big strides this year, competing with the best in the world and showing that she belongs. Be patient Gabby, as it will happen for you, and happen often!

This...after TEB.

I had no idea I was a Wizard? Let's hope the sorting hat gets it right, Gryffindor or Hufflepuff, please! Now back to my charm spells :handw:

Last edited:

Pika

Final Flight
A bit late but congrats Gabby on that 4CC silver medal!! She could have won the title but well, that's also how you learn and get experience. Hoping a great WC :clap:

qwerty1195

On the Ice
Hello Gabby fans you've gained a new member! Super impressed with her this season! I thought she lacked polish last season but her programs this year are wow!

berry8

Final Flight
She must have worked so hard :)
The whole thing is exciting !
Hope she will hit the free *.*

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
gabby has indeed worked really hard for the last 3-4 years

she learned to tame her power and refine her skating

WOW

ejnsofi

Final Flight
Gabrielle was great as I predicted.

She was on fire today and I really think she has great chance to be on podium. Her jumps were huge and beautiful (especially her Lutz). her improvement from last season is enormous and I'm glad she starts receiving wider recognition :love: