Vanessa James & Morgan Cipres | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Vanessa James & Morgan Cipres

Mattieu

Medalist
Maybe if French fed had one ounce of common sense, they would release Bruno Massot so he could skate with Aliona and not ruin his career. And then they could have the 4 of them training together and pushing each other. Now that would be a win-win situation.

This is Didier we are talking about, he has defies all common sense and logic.
He shoots himself in the foot to get what he wants! :bang:
He has this obsessional idea that there should be a national team school in Paris, but in reality it hasn't worked, the ice time is limited and there are no top coaches, but he is still pushing this idea and trashing any skaters who don't move to Paris when asked.
I despair at what he will do to the ISU :cry:

Last edited:

LRK

Record Breaker
Thanks for posting, we were just about to post it here! :biggrin: These two were awesome to chat with, very funny and outgoing, but also humble and sweet. Here's hoping they have an awesome SP!

Thank you for your great work - I thoroughly enjoy your interviews!:) Echoing your hopes for their SP.:)

Pika

Final Flight
Vanessa and Morgan achieved a great SP ! They sit in second place for the first time in GP, with a new personal best. I wish them the very best for tomorrow GOOOO !!! :love: :cheer: :hap10: :yahoo: (not enough emoticons for my joy)

Pika

Final Flight
Vanessa and Morgan won French Nationals (again!)
SP
FP fall on 3T-3T (!!) and two footed quad salchow (a bit overrotated) for their first attempt.

Vanessa and Morgan are upping their game for EC ! Great ! :yahoo:

Plumededragon

Medalist
Vanessa and Morgan won French Nationals (again!)
SP
FP fall on 3T-3T (!!) and two footed quad salchow (a bit overrotated) for their first attempt.

Vanessa and Morgan are upping their game for EC ! Great ! :yahoo:
And that's the way they should do it. Trankov said last season that they have potential for more, and he was right. So far, so good, despite the mistakes. It's good that they tried those elements during Nationals before going to EC. They both worked for the FP, but they need to work on it and know what to do. It did make them happy in the end, the way Vanessa fist pump at the K&C made me happy for them! it should help them be more confident! :cheer:

Ekm

On the Ice
Had to go back several pages to find this! Best of luck to Vanessa and Morgan in the Euros short tomorrow. I would love to see them on the podium!

Pika

Final Flight
Vanessa and Morgan landed 3T+3T in practice this morning. From a fancam, you can see their progress in terms of speed and SS, it's amazing.
Wishing them the best !