Laurence Fournier Beaudry & Nikolaj Soerensen | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Laurence Fournier Beaudry & Nikolaj Soerensen

lauravvv

Medalist
Country
Latvia
Colonel Green - They had an even better RD result at Nebelhorn Trophy. But I understand that you mentioned Lombardia, because getting such high results at two different competitions is already a trend and even more significant than getting those results just at one competition.

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
A new fluff piece with Laurence & Nikolaj (although Laurence does all the talking). Is this geoblocked outside of Canada?

siberia82

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Skate Canada released two new Olympic-themed promotional images of the duo.

FJ6F597XsAErxGJ.jpg

FKTnqVDX0AMua7W.jpg

siberia82

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Although "1 day" isn't on the picture, Skate Canada used the photogenic Laurence & Nikolaj once more for the final day of the countdown.
FKnzsyxWYAojC6I.jpg

siberia82

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I just wanted to express that I'm even more happy that Nik competes for Canada because he was a total sweetheart for comforting his teammate Roman Sadovsky in such a tender way (with an intrusive TV camera nearby, no less) after the latter had a catastrophic long program in the Team Event. (This clip was shown during Roman's post-TE FS interview with CBC TV, in case some of you were wondering where this screencap came from.) I'm sad to say that I've known plenty of people who are happy to trample on others when they're down (and we've of course encountered some of them on this forum), so I was really moved seeing this moment. 💖

teamspirit.png

siberia82

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
My eyes became wet while watching the Skate Canada interview with Laurence & Nikolaj because he cries in it. It was filmed around Nationals, but it was only uploaded today.

ETA: This is the French version.

Last edited: