what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
i think she has the potential to perform the heck out of it :biggrin:

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Looking forward to this... The clip was verrryyy promising!!!

Catlau

On the Ice
Maé said once that she would really enjoy skating on classical music. Her swan exhibition was promissing. We'll see ! :cheer:

Catlau

On the Ice
Her short program is really beautiful. :love:
Let's hope that a knee problem will be fully recovered for the Bompard Trophy, and that she will be able to perform a free program. :dance:

elbkup

Medalist
Country
United-States
Hope she is fully recovered for Bompard.... Music for FS should be interesting... Can't wait to hear what piece she will skate to... SO many choices.... the Opera? the film?... Or, of course, the Rodriquez piece? This is what I love about figure skating.... the anticipation.

Plumededragon

Medalist
According to the protocols, she got a Costume Failure penality for her SP... I wonder if it is the black fluffy feathers on her shoulders and that make up her skirt? I'm not a fan, but I fail to see what's wrong with this costume.:confused:

Last edited:

LRK

Record Breaker
According to the protocols, she got a Costume Failure penality for her SP... I wonder if it is the black fluffy feathers on her shoulders and that make up her skirt? I'm not a fan, but I fail to see what's wrong with this costume.:confused:

Did any of the feathers fall off? Or is this some other kind of violation?

elbkup

Medalist
Country
United-States
Disappointed that her FS was canceled at TEB but I was impressed by her interview following news of the cancelation... Her grief and strength were palpable..

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Sad to hear that Mae withdrew the NHK spot. The reason for the decision is unknown (or I can't find it), but since the news reports that she started her training for preparing the season late due to physical concerns, so this might be health issues again. It is a pity because I love her new SP a lot which seems to suit her personality. The adaptation of Swan Lake was first introduced to the figure skating world by Daisuke Takahashi, whose performances were phenomenal, so I really wanted her to nail her SP to the song too. The TEB performance was not her usual shape. We have to wait until Nationals, Euros, Worlds depending on her condition. Just hope she is well.

http://www.neveitalia.it/sport/figureskating/notizie/news/mae-berenice-meite-non-sara-al-via-del-nhk-trophy