Mae-Berenice Meite | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Mae-Berenice Meite

tulosai

Record Breaker
I hope if Mae is injured or ill that she recovers very quickly! I was sad to hear this news!

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Oh no, another withdrawal from NHK. Wishing Mae a speedy recovery.

First Jason now Mae. :( Both Mae and Jason are very popular in Japan
and they will be missed.

Pika

Final Flight
Maé said on her Fb account that she had to withdraw because of her knee injury which seems to be still a bit problematic, they need to strengthen it.

demarinis5

Record Breaker
Congratulations to Mae for winning and defending her National Title! Glad to see that she has recovered from her injury. Thanks for posting the video clip, loved it.
I wish that the commentators would be quiet I could hardly hear the music because they were chattering so much.

demarinis5

Record Breaker
Great choice of music for Mae! A couple of jump problems but overall very well skated FS. Mae is a gorgeous looking young lady. For me she is a breath of fresh air among the ladies!

Pika

Final Flight
Thank you for the link ! I love this FP much more than the last year one.

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Love this... Thanks for posting!

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
She made a change in the SP - I like it very much.. lighter, playful. With her humor, she deserves her own show.. comic relief!!

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Does anyone know where she trains? I know I read somewhere in Chicago, but I was wondering if anyone had any further details.

pohatta

On the Ice
I noticed that she started her LP with a solo 2A. Could that be a slot for a future 3A? That would be cool.

itsakurinut

Rinkside
Despite a fall, omg!
Who else here has seen Mae-Berenice's new SP at World Team Trophy? She absolutely rocked it, I thought! She's totally made a new fan out of me <3