Mae-Berenice Meite | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Mae-Berenice Meite

itsakurinut

Rinkside
I was a bit sad that her skate on Sunday didn't seem so polished. Then again, this is a debut of a new program-- not like the other skaters who chose to do a final performance of this season's programs. I like the power in her music for next season. I really hope she can pull of a perfect program when she starts competing again!

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Congratulations to Mae for the national title! Every efforts going back to her form after all injuries and struggles were paid well in the end!

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Congrats to Mae-Berenice for a good, crowd-pleasing free skate and a well-earnt place at the Olympics! :) Have fun and rule the world...

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I am happy for Mae. Has the French Fed announced it yet?

Not yet, but there's no way they can send anyone else - or at least there shouldn't be! She's outscored Laurine in everything except PCS and placed higher than her every time they've competed directly this season.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Not yet, but there's no way they can send anyone else - or at least there shouldn't be! She's outscored Laurine in everything except PCS and placed higher than her every time they've competed directly this season.

Fingers and toes crossed:)

sakurano

Final Flight
congratulations to our Maé Bérénice for the selection at the Olympics, after a difficult season he fought to be there. I hope she will do a TOP 10 like four years ago...:yahoo: