Alena Leonova | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Alena Leonova

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I knew they wasn't going to not submit her name! Good luck next season!

IleK

On the Ice
Good for you Alena! I must say I never thought she will be aorund for so long and in such a good shape. That's something that must rewarded because many others didn't do it. I wonder how she preserved her jumps while Adelina couldn't. that 3t-3t looked amazing.

Lana05

Final Flight
Yes, new PB! And 190.95 (6th) You can do better and better, I always believe in you!

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
Well done to Alena on her two best skates in years. She has never been my favourite skater but I have always admired her determination and commitment, she is doing really well to keep getting GP slots in a very tough Russian field.

At one point in her free skate you can see her team in the background and there is a big smile on Olga Glinka’s face, she knew it was going well for her student. Alena’s reaction at the end was priceless. Her relief, her delight, her happiness, her tears, her thanking the audience some of them on their feet.

An amazing and genuinely emotional moment. I wish her the best of luck for the rest of the season and hope she has a great Russian Nationals. I guess this guarantees her a Top 24 SB, so she may be back next year.

gksrnrvlru345

Spectator
I think Alena's Bollywood program is the best free skate this season(in terms of its amusing choreography and the connection with the audience). She REALLY sold it.
Quick question: Why is her ISU bio site not containing the name of the music in the 2nd part of her program? I really want to listen to it...

Azikin

Medalist
It's good to see her again. Nice performance and good result.. Good luck for the FP!

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
She can be very proud of herself and it's really poetic justice for all the times people said she was done, didn't deserve to go here over Sima, etc. Keep skating as long as you want, girl!