Nicole Rajicova | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Nicole Rajicova

beki

Medalist
Nicole improved a lot since the Olympic year. It was a real treat to watch her at Euros. Ryan Bradley was quite emphatic that the 3Lz-2Lo is undervalued relative to its difficulty.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Just finally catching up with Euros!!

I’m really proud of Nicole and am in love with this free program. There were some technical errors but she held on to the feel and purpose of it. Her skating skills and interpretation seem to be feeding off of each other and every year you can see an increase in stability and effortless movement. The Step Sequence is a major highlight that I will enjoy over and over again :eek:: The quality of her skating is evident and consistently noticeable even with errors. That’s saying something.

I love her attitude after she finished the FS. She knows she could do better but she seems to enjoy performing and isn’t taking the moment for granted! I’d love to see a breakout performer at Korea. :party:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Just finally catching up with Euros!!

I’m really proud of Nicole and am in love with this free program. There were some technical errors but she held on to the feel and purpose of it. Her skating skills and interpretation seem to be feeding off of each other and every year you can see an increase in stability and effortless movement. The Step Sequence is a major highlight that I will enjoy over and over again :eek:: The quality of her skating is evident and consistently noticeable even with errors. That’s saying something.

I love her attitude after she finished the FS. She knows she could do better but she seems to enjoy performing and isn’t taking the moment for granted! I’d love to see a breakout performer at Korea. :party:

I had missed your gushing for Nicole at Euros Ladies FS thread :) I knew you'd be proud of her and happy she did so well! :hap10:

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh wow...just watched the SP from Euros!!! Other than the UR 3-3 it was perfection! I’m happy to see her growth and confidence shining through. I’m gonna favorite that one and put it on my YouTube playlist :)

https://youtu.be/BLPIi8K_Uzs

Alifyre

On the Ice
Oh wow...just watched the SP from Euros!!! Other than the UR 3-3 it was perfection! I’m happy to see her growth and confidence shining through. I’m gonna favorite that one and put it on my YouTube playlist :)

https://youtu.be/BLPIi8K_Uzs

I just saw this pop up on the activity feed so I clicked the link to watch and wow, color me impressed! She's quick, and quite expressive! Too bad on the UR -3T, but overall I liked what I saw out there! I'll be keeping a closer eye on her in the future.

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Looks like Nicole was sending some pretty solid 3 Lutz jumps today!! :rock:

Wombat1800

On the Ice
Congratulations to Nicole on a fabulous sp today. That 3lz+2lo was beautiful, and it's impressive how well she did, considering she missed much of the season

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
She's 1st after the SP at the Tyrol Cup. Congratulations and good luck tomorrow!!

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
I've just updated her OP. I've added all the results, info about last 3 seasons and as many videos as I could find. Enjoy :)

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
BTW, she didn't have the most successful FS. She had the 8th results with 93.69 points and terminated 4th overall. That's a pity.