Do you ever have dreams about skaters? | Golden Skate

Do you ever have dreams about skaters?

Layback11

Record Breaker
I have had about 8,205 dreams involving figure skaters, and I was wondering if I was alone. Most are rather ridiculous, but some were kind of cool, and some I totally forgot...I was reminded of this when, last night, I had a skater-dream so obscure I had to put it out there that this was happening. (It's not inappropriate or anything, just really random...) Does anyone else have these dreams? Who and what about?

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Yes, I have had a few. Most memorably about 4-5 times with one particular skater who I won't name. Nothing in them that was R-rated or beyond, but a little :eek:: anyway. I also remember another dream I had about Stephane Lambiel, where we were in some kind of large building (an office building or a mall, I think) and I had to ask him for directions to the exit. :laugh2: I do wish that one had been a little less mundane.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I've had at least 6 dreams related to skaters. All was the same skater. And each time I woke up, I was made it wasn't real. And yes if you're wondering, all 4 dreams had Kevin Reynolds in it. Only 3 of them actually involved skating in some way. Though only one of them I actually saw the skating in my dream. One of the dreams I'm definitely not going to say what it is, because it's a little....uh.....weird...but I found it awesome.

Another one involved my mom keeping preventing from meet the skater when I was close enough to meet them. -.- Another one was in an inception-type dream. One involved me seeing the results and then going to a HUGE mall and seeing some people from high school. Another one involved going to Paris. Another one involved me actually seeing the skating.

None were R-rated, though one of them might have been PG-13 rated.

(PS, At first I thought there was only 3 of them for dreams but then I started thinking more and there are 6 so far)

Layback11

Record Breaker
I've had at least 6 dreams related to skaters. All was the same skater. And each time I woke up, I was made it wasn't real. And yes if you're wondering, all 4 dreams had Kevin Reynolds in it. Only 3 of them actually involved skating in some way. Though only one of them I actually saw the skating in my dream. One of the dreams I'm definitely not going to say what it is, because it's a little....uh.....weird...but I found it awesome.

Another one involved my mom keeping preventing from meet the skater when I was close enough to meet them. -.- Another one was in an inception-type dream. One involved me seeing the results and then going to a HUGE mall and seeing some people from high school. Another one involved going to Paris. Another one involved me actually seeing the skating.

None were R-rated, though one of them might have been PG-13 rated.

(PS, At first I thought there was only 3 of them for dreams but then I started thinking more and there are 6 so far)

LOL, mine are weird too! One involved people showing up at my house in response to a fan letter I sent them asking them to come, and the other that I remember vividly was this week-a totally random skater owned a pet store that I somehow ended up in. (Weird, right?) I've had four other ones, one with Gracie (don't remember what it was), one with Ashley (also don't remember), and one with Meryl (no Charlie, just Meryl). Oh, and that awesome one involving Yulia, a contest held by a doll company (I collect their dolls so that part made sense), Pinterest and a strange family road trip...

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
No, unfortunately not, I have never had a dream about skaters. Actually, I think I must not get enough REM sleep, because I cannot even recall the last dream I had... it has been a long time.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Yes, I have had a few. Most memorably about 4-5 times with one particular skater who I won't name. Nothing in them that was R-rated or beyond, but a little :eek:: anyway. I also remember another dream I had about Stephane Lambiel, where we were in some kind of large building (an office building or a mall, I think) and I had to ask him for directions to the exit. :laugh2: I do wish that one had been a little less mundane.

I seem to recall dreaming about Plushy once...but like Gallavich it was pretty mundane, I think we were in an elevator at a mall or something, LOL. I think the dream changed in the middle of it because I remember thinking "Oh no, I want to say something to him..." and then I was somewhere else.

I did dream I was Plushy once, but I can't really remember what I/he was doing, except it wasn't skating (what a waste!)

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
LOL, mine are weird too! One involved people showing up at my house in response to a fan letter I sent them asking them to come, and the other that I remember vividly was this week-a totally random skater owned a pet store that I somehow ended up in. (Weird, right?) I've had four other ones, one with Gracie (don't remember what it was), one with Ashley (also don't remember), and one with Meryl (no Charlie, just Meryl). Oh, and that awesome one involving Yulia, a contest held by a doll company (I collect their dolls so that part made sense), Pinterest and a strange family road trip...

Lol and when I say that one of my dreams was PG-13, it means that if it were in a movie, teens would watch with no problem, but parents might take caution with younger ones.

I still won't say what it was. But it made me feel GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh, that makes more sense ;)

Yep. All of the dreams I had with him in it, I wish was real. Though one is kinda...not exactly one to talk about.

Wait now that I remember, I actually had SEVEN dreams with him.....

And the one I just remembered, there were some of the Canadian National team was in that dream and they were being taught how to do coed stunting.

Layback11

Record Breaker
Yep. All of the dreams I had with him in it, I wish was real. Though one is kinda...not exactly one to talk about.

Wait now that I remember, I actually had SEVEN dreams with him.....

And the one I just remembered, there were some of the Canadian National team was in that dream and they were being taught how to do coed stunting.

Wait, what? LOL what does that even mean?? :laugh:

Layback11

Record Breaker
Just had a new one. Starring:

-Jean-Luc Baker as a werewolf (who did not turn into a werewolf in any part of the dream but was one and had some other random power I don't remember)

-Gracie Gold as a copycat Elsa from Frozen (blonde, ice powers, etc.) whose ice powers were totally useless unless she had access to water :laugh:

-Carly Gold as the Twin-Ex-Machina, who was almost useless except that she had to lead the escape plan (which was Gracie's idea, so she was really only there to be the Twin-Ex-Machina)

-Kaitlin Hawayek as the non-mythical buddy/helper (not sure what she was doing there)

-About five random people who aren't skaters and probably don't exist

and

-A stereotypical evil scientist who wants to dissect them all to see why they're monsters (except that only Gracie and Jean-Luc have actual powers; don't really get that part).

Really weird dream! (I also had another dream last night involving a bomb in a baseball stadium, which was terrifying, so my brain must've had caffeine I didn't know about! :laugh2:0

Last edited:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
well today I had a dream about a V/T wedding:love: (ofc I was invited!:laugh:)
& I guess more will follow :laugh:

well I had one about Elena/Nikita one too during Sochi time

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Recently, I've had some dreams about this board and my YouTube channel. Yeah, my life is really exciting.

At least I'm not dreaming about work. Those are the worst.