Do you ever have dreams about skaters? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Do you ever have dreams about skaters?

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
I once had a dream the day before the men's SP at worlds that D10 and Hanyu ended up colliding during their warmup? :slink:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I had a dream where I was tossing a frisbee with Mariah Bell next to a baseball field that had a game going on. :laugh:

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
TAKE ME THERE 😍😍😍😍

I had a dream that D/F broke up :no: and Haven went with Matthew Blackmer, of all people...

I once had a dream with Hawayek/Baker in it. In my dream they were in my backyard for some reason and I asked Jean-Luc how he lost his British accent (He was born in the UK but moved to the USA when he was 3, 4, or 5).

OK, last night I had a dream that Johnny Weir and Lady Gaga were aliens trying to take over the earth.

Layback11

Record Breaker
I think it's great that you paired both of them in your dream as an alien duo LOL.

So great 😜

Still a bit traumatized by the prospect of D/F breaking up again 😭 that dream made me think it might actually happen and I was like NCOSJBVFWBVDCNEFNEJ NO IT MUST NOT HAPPEN! And then I had to go look at GS first thing in the morning to see if there was a new "Haven Denney/Matthew Blackmer" thread (new pairing in my dream)...:laugh:

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So great 😜

Still a bit traumatized by the prospect of D/F breaking up again 😭 that dream made me think it might actually happen and I was like NCOSJBVFWBVDCNEFNEJ NO IT MUST NOT HAPPEN! And then I had to go look at GS first thing in the morning to see if there was a new "Haven Denney/Matthew Blackmer" thread (new pairing in my dream)...:laugh:

Some of the dreams I had with skaters in them made me have to go and check out stuff as well. Like making sure Eric Radford is still alive, and that Kevin Reynolds is still single (Because once I had a nightmare (Yes I consider it a nightmare. Deal with it) that he had a girlfriend named Jenny. OOOOH! I was so pissed off in my dream).

Layback11

Record Breaker
Some of the dreams I had with skaters in them made me have to go and check out stuff as well. Like making sure Eric Radford is still alive, and that Kevin Reynolds is still single (Because once I had a nightmare (Yes I consider it a nightmare. Deal with it) that he had a girlfriend named Jenny. OOOOH! I was so pissed off in my dream).

:laugh: how exactly did Eric Radford die? Once I had to make sure Gracie and Carly Gold and Hawayek/Baker hadn't been kidnapped and Jean Luc hadn't developed werewolf powers overnight :laugh2:

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
:laugh: how exactly did Eric Radford die? Once I had to make sure Gracie and Carly Gold and Hawayek/Baker hadn't been kidnapped and Jean Luc hadn't developed werewolf powers overnight :laugh2:

I don't think it said in my dream how. Like I had to go on twitter to make sure he was still alive.

And in my dream about Kevin having a girlfriend, in my dream he had an Instagram account. When I woke up I was like, "Wait a minute Kevin doesn't have an instagram! And he doesn't have a twitter!" I had three trippy dreams in one though that night. In the other two, the first one I thought I screamed and I woke up but was puzzled on why my mom wasn't awake and the other one I thought I woke up and saw an ipad instead of an iphone in my bed. Which freaked me out in a bad way.

Layback11

Record Breaker
Had a dream that Jean Luc Baker retired. Had to make sure he didn't 😜

In the dream, I met him and asked if the article I read was true, and he said no, but he was considering retiring to focus on bringing more business to his struggling clothing store (IDK where that came from 😂).

Last edited:

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I had a strange dream last night that I was ice dancing with Jean-Luc Baker in an rink on the roof of a building. I don't know why....

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Had a dream that Jean Luc Baker retired. Had to make sure he didn't 😜

In the dream, I met him and asked if the article I read was true, and he said no, but he was considering retiring to focus on bringing more business to his struggling clothing store (IDK where that came from 😂).

A clothing store? Interesting. Because that is what Aaron van Cleave is doing now that he has retired – starting up a clothing store! Except, his hasn't opened yet.

You weren't by any chance reading my post about it before you went to bed...? :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

Layback11

Record Breaker
Let's investigate! LOLOLOLOL

But also in my dream, Meghan and Eric were in it as well.

Seriously this IS weird.......

I mostly have dreams about JLB, D/W and Gracie, but I've also had dreams about Yulia, Ashley, Max Aaron and Anna Pogorilaya...

Layback11

Record Breaker
Incredibly weird dream with Akiko Suzuki and Daisuke Takahashi.

Involving me spotting rare clouds and being so excited that I went into a trance-like state and started singing "Danse Mon Esmeralda."

And Akiko and I were, at times, the same person, but other times not.

So weird.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Incredibly weird dream with Akiko Suzuki and Daisuke Takahashi.

Involving me spotting rare clouds and being so excited that I went into a trance-like state and started singing "Danse Mon Esmeralda."

And Akiko and I were, at times, the same person, but other times not.

So weird.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I had a dream last night with someone I met on Instagram and Kevin in it. In it there was a 15 second clip discussing his recovery (Which in real-life I'm WAY too scared to know what exactly is going on)

So this is Kevin dream #9 or 10.