Do you ever have dreams about skaters? | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Do you ever have dreams about skaters?

Layback11

Record Breaker
I had a dream that Elena and Adian teamed up to skate pairs, so I crashed the hotel room (with a rink between all the furniture...) to watch them practice. While I was in there, I read a novel somebody had written about Elena on my phone and then fell asleep in their room. As soon as I woke up, they called security on me, and I spent a few hours that morning driving around with my extended family, split into groups, trying to evade their angry coach after she accused me of murder for dropping a Christmas ornament. :laugh2:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Out of curiosity....did you eat something before you went to sleep? Like a hot pepper or something? If so I'm going to try eating that myself :biggrin:

Last edited:

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I had a dream that Elena and Adian teamed up to skate pairs, so I crashed the hotel room (with a rink between all the furniture...) to watch them practice. While I was in there, I read a novel somebody had written about Elena on my phone and then fell asleep in their room. As soon as I woke up, they called security on me, and I spent a few hours that morning driving around with my extended family, split into groups, trying to evade their angry coach after she accused me of murder for dropping a Christmas ornament. :laugh2:

Charged for the murder of a Christmas ornament. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Layback11

Record Breaker
Charged for the murder of a Christmas ornament. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Yeaaaahhh...I'm not sure where that came from?
Out of curiosity....did you eat something before you went to sleep? Like a hot pepper or something? If so I'm going to try eating that myself :biggrin:

No, I was looking at humor boards on Pinterest. I did eat an expired yogurt, though. :laugh2:

Last edited:

Layback11

Record Breaker
Yet another one (nationals, no doubt): Gracie Gold giving an interview and talking about how she was bitten by a shark as a child. (She called it a "Japanese shark" in the dream, and it was small, looked like a zebra shark https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zebra_shark, and was hiding in a water-filled bathroom stall on Oregon, where Gracie and her family were vacationing. There was video of it playing on the TV during the interview, and it bit her foot when the tour guide opened the door.) And I remember that I found this interview because I thought I had heard something about Madison Hubbell being attacked by a shark, but it turned out it was actually Gracie.

I remember dreams very vividly. :laugh2:

John King

Final Flight
(Me):"I had a dream about you last light"
(She):"Did you?"
(Me):"No, you wouldn't let me!"

(British humor ;-)

R.D.

Record Breaker
Funny to read about y'all's dreams :laugh::eek:

Dreams are rare for me, at least ones I remember well.

Dreams involving ice skaters? Even rarer. But, that said, I have had a few occur in the past.

Last edited:

Layback11

Record Breaker
Another one: two bears snuck on a cruise ship I was on, which gave me the idea that Elena Radionova could sneak on the same way those bears did so she could come vacation with me. I invited her via Instagram, and she misinterpreted my message and replied that she'd love to perform on a ship. Didn't realize I was asking her to go on vacation with me :laugh:

Looking back on this, wow, I have some incredibly weird dreams...

Last edited:

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I had one again finally! In my dream I had a short Facebook conversation with Kevin Reynolds. I thought it was real....until I woke up to my dad accidentally setting off our house alarm after he opened the door to take our dog out and forgot to turn it off.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I had a dream last night that involved Kevin Reynolds in it. So this is like my....11th dream I think I had that involved Kevin. I actually don't remember what happened in it.....darn it....though I think I had the dream because I was so happy about the results from the 4CC.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Dream #12 last night featuring Kevin Reynolds. And it also includes 2 players from the Washington Capitals (Jason Chimera and Brooks Orpik to be exact). I know somewhat what was in the dream, but I rather not say exactly, because it's a little too weird to put here.

Layback11

Record Breaker
New one: I was watching Gracie's SP at worlds. She landed the 2A and UR'd the combination (when has that ever happened?!?). Didn't see 3F but she was in an eight-way tie for 4th after the short :laugh2:. Also, her dress was different-peacock-blue strapless with some kind of green decorations.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
New one: I was watching Gracie's SP at worlds. She landed the 2A and UR'd the combination (when has that ever happened?!?). Didn't see 3F but she was in an eight-way tie for 4th after the short :laugh2:. Also, her dress was different-peacock-blue strapless with some kind of green decorations.

8-way tie for 4th....LOLOL weird judging.....

Oh and I like that idea for her dress much more than the one she wears now for her SP.

LadyB

Record Breaker
Do I have dreams about skaters? Oh yes, but I'm sure you don't want to know about it.... :love::laugh:

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Do I have dreams about skaters? Oh yes, but I'm sure you don't want to know about it.... :love::laugh:

Yeah. I had at least one dream relating to skaters that's not really one to talk about on here and it's a dream that was one I didn't want to end.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Who was it???????

I'll let you figure out who it was based on figuring out who's the skater I talk about the most on this forum....or actually since you've been around for only a month or 2, look around this thread.

LadyB

Record Breaker
I'll let you figure out who it was based on figuring out who's the skater I talk about the most on this forum....or actually since you've been around for only a month or 2, look around this thread.
I just did. Sorry, stupid question. Wow, what a brilliant thread!!! They surely get under our skins, don't they? Or sadly not.... I'm not joking, but last weekend I dreamt that Brian Orser asked me to stand in for Nam at some event. That was class! Apart from that I'm female, I'm about Brian's age and I can move forward on skates, I wouldn't call it figure skating though. I was in that hotel and couldn't find the exit to the rink!!! I was absolutely confused when I woke up. :laugh2:
There is one skater I'm daydreaming about all the time, but never 'met' him at night. Probably for the best, as I would be disappointed waking up and finding out it wasn't true:(