Tickets for Indiviual Events Worlds 2016 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Tickets for Indiviual Events Worlds 2016

winky97

Medalist
Individual events tickets went on sale already. Anyone able to purchase ladies free skate tickets? I'm unable to get even a single one :(

I have a balcony all event but I tried to buy a better ladies free skate because that what I care the most about and came up empty. A bunch are listed on stubhub but if I wanted to pay that kind of coin I would have done it by buying a more expensive all event. I am on the 5th row so I am hoping it's ok

Tammi

On the Ice
Just an update on possibly more individual session seats becoming available. Another ticketing outlet called PrimeSport is supposed to be coming on line soon with Worlds tickets. I don't know how they're packaging their tickets or what the cost will be, but I don''t think you'll be paying anywhere close to Stub Hub's outrageous rates. Something to keep an eye on and I'll update if/when I get more information.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Just an update on possibly more individual session seats becoming available. Another ticketing outlet called PrimeSport is supposed to be coming on line soon with Worlds tickets. I don't know how they're packaging their tickets or what the cost will be, but I don''t think you'll be paying anywhere close to Stub Hub's outrageous rates. Something to keep an eye on and I'll update if/when I get more information.

Haven't looked at the PrimeSport site today, but so far, what I had seen there were only "ticket + hospitality" offerings for Worlds ... with very high prices.

[Last I saw, "ticket + hospitality" seats are available there for the Ladies FS (and for other segments) , but again, the prices are high.]

So ... I hope you mean that PrimeSport will be adding "ticket only" options for Worlds with reasonable prices?

[It does have "tickets only" options for US Nats. Don't know what exactly "ticket + hospitality" means in the case of Worlds, but for US Nats, it seems to mean inclusion of food and non-alcoholic drinks.]

(Disclaimer: PrimeSport is an official partner of USFS. But I have no experience buying anything from PrimeSport.)

Last edited:

Tammi

On the Ice
Most likely they are pushing the package and based on demand, could offer ticket only as the event gets closer. I'm not familiar with purchasing through them either.

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
Any other news on Exhibition tickets? I'm getting a bit antsy waiting it out, but I will if there are great seats still in inventory!

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Just a few weeks away :).

I know your parents have been really great about taking you to other big skating comps and shows, so fingers crossed that everything will work out fine for you once again.

True. The deals I had to make were on me being more responsible for my self. Like try maintain a clean room and have more responsibilities that someone at 20 should have.

I hope so too. I got just make sure I stay on top of it....after I finish finals in less than 2 weeks.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Most likely they are pushing the package and based on demand, could offer ticket only as the event gets closer. I'm not familiar with purchasing through them either.

Forgot to thank Tammi earlier for many informative posts in this thread :bow:.

True. The deals I had to make were on me being more responsible for my self. Like try maintain a clean room and have more responsibilities that someone at 20 should have.

I hope so too. I got just make sure I stay on top of it....after I finish finals in less than 2 weeks.

Good luck with finals and with everything else, CKH. Your energy and motivation that we have seen here on GS will serve you well :).

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Forgot to thank Tammi earlier for many informative posts in this thread :bow:.

Good luck with finals and with everything else, CKH. Your energy and motivation that we have seen here on GS will serve you well :).

You're right! I seem to have good motivation! And I hope that'll carry through with trying to be more responsible.

bibi

On the Ice
Hi! Does anyone know if we can access the practice sessions with the single event tickets ?

Tammi

On the Ice
So it's only the all event tickets? Such a shame! Is there another possibility? I love watching practices !!
The only other possibility is finding an all event ticket holder who is willing to give up their practice ticket.

Tammi

On the Ice
The rest of the inventory has finally been loaded into Ticketmaster for the individual sessions and exhibition.

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
The rest of the inventory has finally been loaded into Ticketmaster for the individual sessions and exhibition.

Thank you! I just bought front row seats in loge 2 :) I'll have to see if I can even make it to the Gala but its nice to have them just in case.

Tammi

On the Ice
Thank you! I just bought front row seats in loge 2 :) I'll have to see if I can even make it to the Gala but its nice to have them just in case.
Oh no, I think you might be getting a phone call soon from the box office. Loge 2 is killed from rows 1-10 for the Media. Not sure how those made it into the inventory.

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
Oh no, I think you might be getting a phone call soon from the box office. Loge 2 is killed from rows 1-10 for the Media. Not sure how those made it into the inventory.

Uh oh, I saw about 10 tickets on sale for Row 1-2 in the front :scratch2: Oh well, I gave into temptation only because it was the first row :laugh: