Xuehan Wang & Lei Wang | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Xuehan Wang & Lei Wang

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
time to bring this thread to page 1 of fan fest, good luck for SA!!! :cheer:

veneresplende

Rinkside
Same! Praying extra hard for Xuehan's jumps in the short and long. I didn't put them on the podium for predictions because I didn't want to jinx them, but ofc I hope they make it.

I saw that people had predicted them placing sixth or seventh so I really, really hope that's not the case. Apparently she's been working more on her jumps, but she still makes me so nervous.

s_parks

Record Breaker
I saw that people had predicted them placing sixth or seventh so I really, really hope that's not the case. Apparently she's been working more on her jumps, but she still makes me so nervous.

Yeah, I have to say xuehan makes me the most nervous regarding sbs jumps (followed by cheng...:hopelessness:, but it's great to hear that she's been working on them a lot. Either way, I do raise my brows when I see people putting them down that low in predictions...I mean, they medalled in both their GPs last year. sure, other teams have improved since then, but w/w will have, too. Hope someone will update on them in today's practice!

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
Yeah, I have to say xuehan makes me the most nervous regarding sbs jumps (followed by cheng...:hopelessness:, but it's great to hear that she's been working on them a lot. Either way, I do raise my brows when I see people putting them down that low in predictions...I mean, they medalled in both their GPs last year. sure, other teams have improved since then, but w/w will have, too. Hope someone will update on them in today's practice!

I agree, I hope to see them show strong performances at SA! They didn't get much exposure beyond the GP's last season which is probably why people may be unfamiliar with them at this point. Hopefully that changes!

s_parks

Record Breaker
Congrats on a solid skate and a new sp pb! Hope they go clean in the long as well and post another best score.

veneresplende

Rinkside
Congrats on a solid skate and a new sp pb! Hope they go clean in the long as well and post another best score.

I am so relieved, they did so well! If they go clean tomorrow I'd be ecstatic but I don't think they will, it's still too early.

s_parks

Record Breaker
I am so relieved, they did so well! If they go clean tomorrow I'd be ecstatic but I don't think they will, it's still too early.

Yeah. Both them and s/h, they don't get to prepare for the season properly with senior b's like the other skaters, so I wouldn't put so much stress on how they do at this first event.

veneresplende

Rinkside
Yeah. Both them and s/h, they don't get to prepare for the season properly with senior b's like the other skaters, so I wouldn't put so much stress on how they do at this first event.

That's such a shame, but I guess doing that National Grand Prix thing counts as something. Especially this year with all the altitude issues.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
love love love them! she is a light, life, joy, she is everything!!! it must be so fun working with her, seeing that smile and let it cheer you up :love:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
videos from open test skates, Short Program and Long Program, they were CLEAN and AWESOME!! final decision will be made today to send which 3 pair to the worlds, i really hope they will go :love:

Last edited:

s_parks

Record Breaker
videos from open test skates, Short Program and Long Program, they were CLEAN and AWESOME!! final decision will be made today to send which 3 pair to the worlds, i really hope they will go :love:

They'd better be sent. P/Z are clearly not ready with injury and I'm quite tired of CSA's irrational obsession with Zhang(sorry if that sounded harsh).