Laurine Lecavelier | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Laurine Lecavelier

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
I also thought that was interesting, and really enjoyed watching her skate today- she has a lot of wonderful infectious energy.

And now Laurine is going to her first Sr Worlds later this month! Not a surprise since France has two spots, but glad it's official now. Really excited to finally see her in person soon! :love:

tulosai

Record Breaker
Good luck to Laurine today! Not the best draw for her (she skates third) but I hope she can make the most of it and perform the SP perfectly!

tulosai

Record Breaker
:sad21: Very sad about how the SP went today :( I was so hoping she'd at least qualify for the free.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Laurine has won a Golden Bear competition, congrats! :cheer:

Plumededragon

Medalist
Congrats on smashing your PB, Laurine! I wish her the biggest good luck for the free. I really hope she'll be able to handle the nerves... not that I expect her to be on the podium (though it would be awesome!), but to make a good convincing performance that will give her enough confidence.
I really like her SP, it's so touching... in case some of few didn't know, it's about sign languages. She did it for her big sister, who is deaf. How sweet is that? :luv17:

turquoiseblue

Final Flight
I fell in love with her skating :love: She is an elegant and artistic skater :luv17: :luv17:
Good luck in the FS :hap10:

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What a program! Beautiful spins. Congratulations - job well done. Good luck tomorrow.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I looooved her short :love: Can't wait to see her keep developing! Hopefully she'll get the Worlds spot this year!

Libra95

Spectator
Since yesterday I have become your fan

And I am in love with her coach Katia!!!:love:

Last edited:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Laurine was definitely one of the highlights of the whole event! She did so well! And she's a fighter, she doesn't give up in the middle of the program :cheer: I'm super happy for you Laurine, you were great and super entertaining! :luv17:

tulosai

Record Breaker
Way to go Laurine!!! Amazing SP, and performed to perfection! So exciting that she is currently in 5th (realistically the best possible outcome at Euros for anyone who isn't Russian or Carolina ;))

Hope she will keep on slaying in the LP! :cheer:

bartlebooth

Record Breaker
IMO she was (slightly) robbed. However, the placement is very good and I hope that Sandy will have a great FP.