Lina Fedorova & Maxim Miroshkin - ret. after 2014/15 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Lina Fedorova & Maxim Miroshkin - ret. after 2014/15

hanca

Record Breaker
Well, if she learned at least some triples, Zakroev is now free... or Deputat, if he decides not to wait for Proklova to learn pairs from zero.

The Finn

Record Breaker
Is this new partner better? She didn't land quite a number of the jumps/throws either.

Too early to tell but she does have triples. This was her 1st competition since season 2013-14, so it will take some time before we will see how good she is.

Hamonrsa

On the Ice
I realize this is a shot in the dark but does anyone have any information as to if Lina is still in the market for a partner? I really enjoy her skating and would love to see her take the ice again.

Thanks

The Finn

Record Breaker
Liza Zhuk and Maxim has been named as one of the reserve pairs for the Russian National senior team. Too bad that Liza can't skate international senior events next season, so, we can't see their international debut but hopefully they will skate many domestic events. They will make an interesting pair even though I would have preferred Liza skating JGP events with a younger partner like Simenenko.

The Finn

Record Breaker
I don't know if this will turn out to be true or not but according rumors Liza Zhuk and Maxim Miroshkin might have split up because Liza is currently skating with another partner. All this might just be a temporary thing untill Miroshkin comes back though.

The Finn

Record Breaker
I will mention here that Miroshkin has paired up with Nadezhda Labazina who used to skate with Nikita Rakhmanin who now skates with Sofia Buzaeva.