Nicole Della Monica & Matteo Guarise | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Nicole Della Monica & Matteo Guarise

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Since her own partnership doesn't have a Fan Fest thread, the thread for her boyfriend's partnership will have to do. :p

Ice Dancer Carolina Moscheni has entered the Miss Bergamo contest, which is a qualifying round for Miss Lombardy, which in turn is a qualifying round for Miss Italy.

Here is her summary on the Miss Lombardy Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/MissItalia...315989361042/2074320116027296/?type=3&theater

There are 15 contestants, and Carolina is #15.

Here is a video of the Miss Bergamo contestants from their selection event:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxrapO0nv5e/

And here is a group photo of the Miss Bergamo contestants (Carolina is top right as we look at them):

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxmHBxdihh-/

I don't know if there is online voting. But, if there is, please let me know as I would love to vote for her!

My username may refer to a different skater called Carolina, but I also like this Carolina a lot. ;) :biggrin:

:cheer: ALL THE BEST, CAROLINA!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
not a fan of beauty context, anyway i checked the page, i couldn't find anything about an online voting :(

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
not a fan of beauty context, anyway i checked the page, i couldn't find anything about an online voting :(

Thank you so much for checking, elektra blue. Google Translate not working the past couple of weeks is turning into a real nuisance.

Anyway, just after I posted about the contest in here, I discovered that Hevari has started a thread for the Italian team in the Teams Forum. So, Carolina can be discussed there, and the discussion here can go back to Nicole and Matteo.

Here is the link for the Team Italy thread:

https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?80670

Thank you again :thank:

CaroLiza_fan

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
you're welcome! if you need any traslation from italian just feel free to ask me

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
so CoC and NHK, what do you think it's going to happen? in both event they will batte for the bronze i guess

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Nicole just posted to Instagram that she dislocated her shoulder in a training fall yesterday and will be off the ice for a while. :( Fingers crossed for a swift recovery in time for the GP!

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Oh, no, that’s terrible, I did not see it on Twitter, just happy vacation pics last week. Aww, hope she gets better soon!

GoneWithTheWind

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
Nicole and Matteo announced their Short Program music and shared a clip of it on their Facebook page, Crazy in Love by Beyonce! Also glad to see that Nicole has recovered well from her injury and is back on the ice :yahoo:

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
i'm very happy for nicole's recovery, not so happy for the music choice

Sk8swan

On the Ice
...and LP is to 'Pilgrims on a long journey', beautiful piece suiting their style IMO 😊
Side note today's Italian Magazine Sportweek has new modelling pictures of Matteo...not bad!😜😉
Here is one of them

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2q4P8_IaDo/?igshid=2ss49x80s35h

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
do we know anything about their health? cup of china will be in less than a week

gordana

On the Ice
Country
Russia
Thank you, lariko. I'm glad to hear from Nicole that she is ready to compete, although not in full strength so far.
And it was rather curious that a fan from Italy makes an inquiry about a domestic pair and a fan from Canada answers it. :)

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Thank you, lariko. I'm glad to hear from Nicole that she is ready to compete, although not in full strength so far.
And it was rather curious that a fan from Italy makes an inquiry about a domestic pair and a fan from Canada answers it. :)

I just love pair skating and I follow NDM on Twitter. She is one of the very few skaters that maintains Twitter feed. Others prefer IG, and I just can’t do IG.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy

i'm not very social :laugh:

Sk8swan

On the Ice
Nicole basically posts the same stuff to IG and Twitter 😉 I think it's good they can skate at the GP even if they had to give up basically all of the summer preparation after Nicole 's shoulder injury. With time they'll get in better shape with more full programs runthroughs 'in their legs' like she said. Their sp wasn't ideal today in China but that's to be expected cause they could only practice it with all elements not more than 3-4 times (included the performances in competition!). The BIDS was the last element they could add to the program cause it does requires your right shoulder to be strong enough to handle it.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
everything considered it wasn't a bad skate, and the rink monster basically ate everyone's sbs jumps