Tiffani Zagorski & Jonathan Guerreiro | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Tiffani Zagorski & Jonathan Guerreiro

tulosai

Record Breaker
Plus getting on the SB list this season will give them a chance to get a GP assignment for next year - I'm still hopeful they might get assigned to Golden Spin, I think that's the only Challenger Series event that's left they could enter.

Yes at this point Golden Spin is their only hope. If it is them who is not ready to compete that's not the federation's fault it's theirs (unless the reason is injury), and I suppose that if that is the case they 'deserve' what may happen in a sense, but it still seems so senseless... but what I truly hope is that it's not the federation holding them back for some reason. That doesn't really seem like the fed's style though... they have their issues but allowing the maximum bloodbath possible among their skaters and teams has never been one of them, so I can't really imagine that they're intentionally trying to prevent them from competing.

Oh well, here's to hoping they get it together and we'll be able to have videos soon!

Mattieu

Medalist
Yes at this point Golden Spin is their only hope. If it is them who is not ready to compete that's not the federation's fault it's theirs (unless the reason is injury), and I suppose that if that is the case they 'deserve' what may happen in a sense, but it still seems so senseless... but what I truly hope is that it's not the federation holding them back for some reason. That doesn't really seem like the fed's style though... they have their issues but allowing the maximum bloodbath possible among their skaters and teams has never been one of them, so I can't really imagine that they're intentionally trying to prevent them from competing.

Oh well, here's to hoping they get it together and we'll be able to have videos soon!

Any news on Zahorski's Russian citizenship?
If Russia is the same as other countries, she would not be allowed to leave the country whilst her citizenship application is in progress.
That might complicate things for them competing Internationally.

I liked Zahorski enormously when she competed for France, she was always a bit of an over the top Diva, right up my street ;)
I also loved Miart, he too was so over the top. I was so sad when they split, I was sure they were destined for great things.

Last edited:

tulosai

Record Breaker
Any news on Zahorski's Russian citizenship?
If Russia is the same as other countries, she would not be allowed to leave the country whilst her citizenship application is in progress.
That might complicate things for them competing Internationally.

Oh, interesting consideration. In the USA you can leave but not for more than a certain number of days in a one year period- I wonder if this is part of what's happening.

Pika

Final Flight
I can't wait to see them compete !
I hope the process for the citizenship won't be a problem, it would be so bad after all the mess finally cleaned up... But maybe there are special exemptions for high level athletes ?
I remember Zhulin saying before the release that Tiffany's troubles should be solved by November, so hopefully everything's gonna be alright...

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Only two other couples. But at least Tiffany and Jonathan are on the entry list!

No. Name Nat.

1 Тифани ЗАГОРСКИ / Джонатан ГУРЕЙРО МОС
2 Анна КУБЛИКОВА / Александр ПРАЧАНОВ МОС
3 Ксения ФЕДОРИЩЕВА / Роман МИТЮШОВ ПРМ

tulosai

Record Breaker
Tiffany is in Kazan ! https://www.instagram.com/p/9-nGcVtldE/
Wishing them the best for the Cup of Russia !

Wonderful news that they are actually there!!

I do imagine there will be a video. The Russian Nationals section of the forum has a very active qualifiers thread where AlexRus is super kind and generous in devoting his time to posting many videos from the qualifiers, so I'd check there first!

Can't wait to see how they do :)

tulosai

Record Breaker
SD from Russian Cup - https://youtu.be/-HJ-yuQABoc
They are so beautiful!

Lovely!

I do have to say I wish she'd change her hair color to something just slightly more natural... I actually really like the color itself, and this is a somewhat shallow thing but unfortunately the color clashes with and doesn't work with a lot of her costumes :( Like, this costume is lovely and works with her skin tone but just doesn't work with her hair, I'm sorry.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
It is, considering Betina Popova and Vlascenko.scored higher in the junior sd at kazan

Last edited:

Pika

Final Flight
I absolutely love the FD ! Their lifts, and their entries are amazing ! I'm in love with her dress matching her hair :love:
The waltz it's not really my cup of tea but theirs is very good ! Good flow, good edges.
I want an international appereance now. Like really. :hap85:

Last edited:

gabriele

On the Ice
What a beautiful program! Perfect costuming, too. It's my favourite one by any of the Russian teams. It turns out to be quite the season for Queen/Freddie music. I'm not complaining! :luv17: