Nathan Chen | Page 910 | Golden Skate

Nathan Chen

shine

Record Breaker
I would think by now that people would have reconciled to the fact that Nathan Chen is not going to dress up in spangles and sparkles and sequins and feathers and lace.

If he wanted that look, there are many many designers who would fulfill his wishes.
Uh, You know there are 578433892 options between what he has now and feathers and sequins, right? And since when costumes that enhance theme of the program, or enhance his form = sequins and feathers?

Personally I don't ask for "sequins and feathers" :disapp: Other Yuzu fans know how much I hate most of his costumes. I would set fire to that white swan costume even as he is wearing it :dev2: At the same time, I appreciate the slightest relevance of the costume to the program. You are performing with that romantic voice of Aznover, how that "not a costume" is related to that?

P.S. You know how good the program is performed when the only thing people complain about is the costume :biggrin:

lurkz2

On the Ice
The latest costume seems to be a neon version of Boyang's short shirt hehehe. My nerves are killing me!

Azcha

Rinkside
Quality of Nathan's performance was great! :peace:
But, someone, please give him better costume. :pray::pray::pray:
Champion with that costume...ouch.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Dropping by to Congratulate Nathan! I have no words but OMG! :bow::bow:

He is an amazing athlete!

pianistliz

On the Ice
Hi all, I usually hang out on the Hanyu fanfest, but I just had to drop in here and applaud Nathan for his consistency. He has got that mental game down!! It's amazing and super impressive to see his growth from 2018 Olympics till now.

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
Congrats to Nathan's 3rd GPF win! Wow it was spectacular. He was cool as a cucumber. Loved every second of his performance

discode

Final Flight
Nathan's kinda insane honestly :eek: That performance was everything.

Really appreciate Hanyu forcing him into doing a 5 quad program. :laugh: You can really tell how much better his skating is nowadays from the past.

zebobes

Final Flight
Yuzu really brings out the best in Nathan. When Yuzu isn't around, Nathan tends to get sloppy because he knows he can do enough to win.

I wish the two of them were scheduled to compete against each other more often, but I guess that kind of stress too often would put a lot of pressure on them.

mchchiu

Rinkside
Yuzu really brings out the best in Nathan. When Yuzu isn't around, Nathan tends to get sloppy because he knows he can do enough to win.

I wish the two of them were scheduled to compete against each other more often, but I guess that kind of stress too often would put a lot of pressure on them.

Agree wholeheartedly! They are both athletes who live for competition. And I also want them to compete against each other more so that maybe they'll become good friends as well and we'll get more cute interactions between them!

What an athlete. I have no words. His performance here at GPF was flawless.

Greengemmonster

On the Ice
He's just trolling you all with that costume now. I cracked up when I saw it! Cannot wait for the next shirt!

The skating is top notch and the shirts are amusing! What more could anyone want?

discode

Final Flight
I like his FS costume fine. Mama Chen's was better though! But it's his SP that doesn't fit.

And who needs to bring back the 4lz3T, the 4F3T is now my favorite combo of his