Nathan Chen | Page 938 | Golden Skate

Nathan Chen

discode

Final Flight
Looking forward to seeing his SP! I wonder if he'll bring back the 4Lo this year. Seems quite a few men are attempting it lately.

1111bm

Final Flight
Is it possible Nathan and Mariah are joining that USFS online comp this week?

He put "Japan" as location in his IG post. And I believe contestants of the ISP pool points challenge were supposed to submit their videos a week earlier.

Last edited:

sheetz

Record Breaker
JO/COI are saying Nathan and Mariah will debut their SP and EX on their shows so there's probably an agreement in place to ensure their programs won't been seen elsewhere first. There's still a second opportunity to enter the ISP Challenge if they wish to participate later on. I'm still wonder whether or not Nathan has had the time to choreograph a new FS.

Last edited:

buttercup2015

On the Ice

I love his FS Philip Glass Selections.
Honestly still don't know SP Canción del Mariachi but feel good

Well done Nathan and Shae

Last edited:

sheetz

Record Breaker
Did someone hack the ISP Points Challenge site? None of the programs are up yet.

It was very fortuitous that Shae moved to Cali! Both programs need polish but I do think they have a lot of potential. Seems like he's been working on his posture, and his skating is a little more crisp.

Last edited:

buttercup2015

On the Ice
I've already watched his SP several times (thank you Chinese friends)
It's very funny. I do love Shae's sense of humor.

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I love his new programs! I've only seen an excerpt of the free so gotta watch it in full later today. Love the SP, but I always love his SPs - I am so curious as to what his SP costume (Vera or pre-Vera) will look like. I think it needs to be character driven - but not too over the top.