2015-16 Grand Prix Final Tickets Barcelona | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2015-16 Grand Prix Final Tickets Barcelona

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
I bet they're biting their nails now, with this selling speed they could have sell tickets for like 50% more expensive price.

Caustica

Final Flight
I bet they're biting their nails now, with this selling speed they could have sell tickets for like 50% more expensive price.

Now I'm doubting their ACTUAL selling speed though. It seems that they've withheld many tickets, given that new tickets keep popping up...

It's so frustrating. It's basically deception, fooling people to buy worse seats.

Snow63

Record Breaker
Now I'm doubting their ACTUAL selling speed though. It seems that they've withheld many tickets, given that new tickets keep popping up...

It's so frustrating. It's basically deception, fooling people to buy worse seats.

They show it's 77% sold out. That's crazy if it's true. Like some Lady Gaga concert in New York.

Pamigena

Record Breaker

But isn't that also partly due to people "reserving" seats when they select them to buy but then don't actually buy them (for whatever reason)?? Last year I selected a seat but then got kicked out because I had trouble with the payment process, and the seat I had originally selected was blocked for like half an hour and then it appeared again.

Snow63

Record Breaker
And now whole BOCA 1 is available :drama:

I'm wondering if it's possible to return my ticket .

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Keep in mind that people can add anything to their chart, and after ten minutes or so, it expires. You can do that indefinitely, so the first few hours, new seats will show up. I actually debated a good few with myself whether I should try that, just wait a few minutes and hope for even better gold seats to show up, expired, but in the end didn't want to take the chance. Very glad now that I didn't. Too much stress. ;-0

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
i dont understand golden tickets just came available at bocca 1, but i just keep getting an red error message when i click on the places i want!!

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
It really is astounding how fast the tickets were selling, though. I remember last year, I had misremembered my cc details (sigh), and had to go home first so I could do the whole booking process from there. There were at least 75 minutes between the tickets on sale and me finally being able to book, and I still got judges side, behind the judges, third row (or was it row 5? for some reason I had 3 in my memory, but now I think it was five... oh well). Even so, golden area, row 3 or 5, after way more than an hour. That's a big difference!

tzazu

Medalist

But when you try to buy one of those "new" sites that pop up, it says "not available", so maybe it's a mistake. They're selling really fast :shocked:

tzazu

Medalist
It really is astounding how fast the tickets were selling, though. I remember last year, I had misremembered my cc details (sigh), and had to go home first so I could do the whole booking process from there. There were at least 75 minutes between the tickets on sale and me finally being able to book, and I still got judges side, behind the judges, third row (or was it row 5? for some reason I had 3 in my memory, but now I think it was five... oh well). Even so, golden area, row 3 or 5, after way more than an hour. That's a big difference!

Last yer I bought tickets in November, in very good place. This year, one hour later, I've bought in a corner:unsure:

Pamigena

Record Breaker
I bought our tickets like an hour after you and still managed to get seats right next to you :drama:

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
so i got tickets on bocca 1 15 row... is that really far away?

Rissa

Record Breaker
Last yer I bought tickets in November, in very good place. This year, one hour later, I've bought in a corner:unsure:

Javi-the-champion effect, that's for sure.

Did GPF Barcelona have a twitter and facebook last year though?

Caustica

Final Flight
But when you try to buy one of those "new" sites that pop up, it says "not available", so maybe it's a mistake. They're selling really fast :shocked:

Nah, it's just that other people clicked on that seat before you. I managed to click on a few of the new seats. They definitely became available, but I guess a lot of people are constantly refreshing the page so the seats disappear very quickly...