Shoma Uno | Page 673 | Golden Skate

Shoma Uno

idontknow

On the Ice
@Jasmine thank you :luv17:
from https://twitter.com/jashoma3A/status/1119901401499365376

Of JP skaters, who are you close with?
Alina: Nobunari Oda. He’s a really funny guy. I’ve never seen anyone funnier than him. And Shoma. I’m getting along with Kaori too, but neither of us are native English speakers, so we usually use gestures to communicate

Me: SHOMAAA😭🥰🥳

cited from Number; published 4th April
#alinazagitova #shomauno
i just copy paste this from twitter :slink:

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
The GP predictors: Hanyu will go to SC...
Me: what?! Uno, no?
The GP predictors: unless Chen picks it...
Me: oh, no, I have my chance to become the only fan in the world that ever said, “well, tough luck, I guess, I will have to see Hanyu/Chen then...” :drama:

Well, at least Boyang being put into SC by predictions makes me happy.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Looks like the Tree is busy with his summer activities. We need him to give more updates during the off-season! As always, love the translations! He definitely has a different skin tone when you compare him to Shoma.

Good evening, it's a tree I have a retirement game if I lose to GW! I am working hard! My face has become black in daily practice

As an aside, Masama is a UV allergy even with the same brother. When it is exposed to ultraviolet light, it becomes red and swollen, and heat and eczema come out and it does not cure for several weeks. Unfortunately, the summer sea seems to have no edge.

https://twitter.com/jumokuno0108/status/1120324699320279040

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
K
Looks like the Tree is busy with his summer activities. We need him to give more updates during the off-season! As always, love the translations! He definitely has a different skin tone when you compare him to Shoma.

Good evening, it's a tree I have a retirement game if I lose to GW! I am working hard! My face has become black in daily practice

As an aside, Masama is a UV allergy even with the same brother. When it is exposed to ultraviolet light, it becomes red and swollen, and heat and eczema come out and it does not cure for several weeks. Unfortunately, the summer sea seems to have no edge.

https://twitter.com/jumokuno0108/status/1120324699320279040

I saw a slightly less of a brain-teaser translation, but yeah, I guess it explains the woeful lack of Uno the Outdoorsman pictures.

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Me: what?! Uno, no?

I'm still not giving up on seeing Shoma at Sk Can! There are so many factors that come into play that I think it's hard to know who will get what. Also if other skaters choose to sit out the GP, that will change things a lot.

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
As always, he looks so kakkoii. I was almost waiting to see his "funny bunny" ears again! Not today though! Back to beautiful suits and ties. Hope he has a chance to rest a little bit before he starts all his ice shows...And don't keep us waiting too long Sho. We already know you know your programs for next year. Don't keep us in suspense. Tell! Tell! :dance2:

Dreamer57

Record Breaker
As always, he looks so kakkoii. I was almost waiting to see his "funny bunny" ears again! Not today though! Back to beautiful suits and ties. Hope he has a chance to rest a little bit before he starts all his ice shows...And don't keep us waiting too long Sho. We already know you know your programs for next year. Don't keep us in suspense. Tell! Tell! :dance2:

Does he already know?
I was wondering whether he might bring a new (Japanese) choreographer on board this year, I think it would fit with the challenging himself from the beginning.

Bel

On the Ice
Lovely to see him so relaxed at the awards ceremony :). I hope he'll have a fun off-season!

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Congrats to Shoma! I wonder if he has his suits tailor made. This one fits him perfectly and he is looking fabulous! :cool14:

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Does he already know?
I was wondering whether he might bring a new (Japanese) choreographer on board this year, I think it would fit with the challenging himself from the beginning.

They know WAY in advance. If he won't do Benoit, Massimo Scali, or Tom Dickson -- maybe Nanami Abe? Kenji Miyamoto? Other Japanese choreographers?

Bel

On the Ice
Congrats to Shoma! I wonder if he has his suits tailor made. This one fits him perfectly and he is looking fabulous! :cool14:

Mobile needs a thumbs up button too because if a post ever deserved it, it’s this one! 😁 His suits do fit him perfectly 🤩

Rein

Spectator
Hai guys. After a long time became an outsider, i voluntarily decided to join the insanity club because i've come to conclusion that i need help to cure my desease. Yoroshiku minna!

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Hai guys. After a long time became an outsider, i voluntarily decided to join the insanity club because i've come to conclusion that i need help to cure my desease. Yoroshiku minna!

you say, “Shomatitis?
We ask: “How acute?”

Hello!

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Welcome to the craziness. We have several doctors who will be able to treat you, but as of right now, there is no known cure. One of the side effects seems to be extreme happiness and an urge to watch princely videos over and over again