Shoma Uno | Page 725 | Golden Skate

Shoma Uno

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
^^^Hooray! The word we've been waiting for. Interesting choreo! :laugh2: Looks like Starfish Sho is wearing the green Mizuno jacket.

Adding -- Ok, here's why translations make me crazy. What on earth is this supposed to be? Shuzo talks about Masama-kun at the BAILA that I bought the hair brush of the appendix! I felt like I had somehow since morning ♡

Dreamer57

Record Breaker
^^^Hooray! The word we've been waiting for. Interesting choreo! :laugh2: Looks like Starfish Sho is wearing the green Mizuno jacket.

Adding -- Ok, here's why translations make me crazy. What on earth is this supposed to be? Shuzo talks about Masama-kun at the BAILA that I bought the hair brush of the appendix! I felt like I had somehow since morning ♡

I tried another site and got:
Shuzo-kun talks about Masama-kun at BAILA who bought it because he wanted a hair brush of the appendix. I feel like I've got it since morning

There's a hello kitty hairbrush shown on the cover, it could have been a free gift or you go to collect one from somewhere :)

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker

Probably means something about detectives, criminals or trees. :) Ya gotta love google translations.

I see that Sho is in his favorite position. I am anxiously awaiting for his music to be announced.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Poor Itsuki :( Shoma looks like he is down too in the pic... choreography is tougher than I thought.

(Stares at the translation) I think someone bought a hairbrush impulsively or as an afterthought or by the way, tried it out, and loved it... that’s the best I can make from this collection of words...

rabidline

Final Flight
So David Wilson is here for a few more days. Come on, take pity on us and least give us a hint about what the music is! :pray:

https://twitter.com/tigerlily4lo/status/1161942283358314496?s=20

No hint of music, but Itsuki's shared some photos of Shoma and David working on the FS:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1Lpb2bpQAr/

Also one of Itsuki's hashtags translate into "Choreography End". Does he mean the photos are taken at the end of the FS... or did Itsuki just one-upped Jack and said when exactly David and Shoma finished working on the FS :laugh:

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
Thank you, thank you! What would we do without our favorite tree! :ghug:

Tsurara

On the Ice
Just passing by, I had no idea when I saw that first, but I just saw the original tweet by someone's rt. The original tweet says Shuzo (Matsuoka) talks about Shoma in his article in (the latest issue of) BAILA (fashion magazine), which she bought just for a special free hair brush (that comes along with a copy). She's feeling great in early morning as she got a better deal than she expected. She didn't say what the article said, though.

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Really enjoyed (and appreciated) the remarks of Russian skater Samsonov that are posted on Twitter. Obviously, he enjoyed training along side Shoma! :agree:

I instantly caught and noticed his legs bent low, the proper working of his knees. The gliding - very smooth, catlike, and very high speed. He also skates without breaks. It was really interesting to watch Shoma and to repeat after him. I really wish to learn to skate like him.

Q: We know today's been your first time to train together with Shoma Uno. What are your impressions from sharing the ice with him?
Daniil: Very motivating. He's just a Japanese god, especially when in comes to skating (I think he meant gliding or skating skills)...

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
:bow:I feel so much gratitude for the people who have been doing TAT translations lately. For her to be going on and on and gushing profusely, and the rest of us have no idea what she's saying -- it's always so frustrating. She has nothing but high praise for the Prince (and his coaches too). I think it's safe to say she is shoomed.

https://twitter.com/choromatsu333/status/1162030928610439168?s=20

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Just passing by, I had no idea when I saw that first, but I just saw the original tweet by someone's rt. The original tweet says Shuzo (Matsuoka) talks about Shoma in his article in (the latest issue of) BAILA (fashion magazine), which she bought just for a special free hair brush (that comes along with a copy). She's feeling great in early morning as she got a better deal than she expected. She didn't say what the article said, though.

Thank you for resolving the mystery. I admit I was checking back to find out how appendix, hair brush and Shoma are connected!

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
The brush was a free gift, so I guess it ‘came with’ which is almost the same as the appendix?

Imov

Medalist
I wonder how the partnership with David Wilson will come out.
But I put my trust on two hard working and knowledgeable people, so it must be good.

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States