Shoma Uno | Page 753 | Golden Skate

Shoma Uno

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
Wish I could wake up everyday to all this exciting content and cool photos! Makes my day. Looks like a beautiful day to be in Moscow too -- nice and sunny. Just saw a photo someone posted of the gorgeous St. Basil.

I don't think this was posted yet. Looks like Stephane is "dancing on his own" at the boards! Gotta love him, and I love the comfort level he and Shoma have after working together for so many years on program "fine tuning"...Wonder how he would feel about wearing a pink coat?! :scard8:
https://twitter.com/bebesho17/status/1194916918001573888?s=19

Great to see Kazuki and Sho hanging out together.
https://twitter.com/olympicchannel/status/1195003680426205192?s=20

Stephane's rinkside dance is famous!!! I always wish I had two sets of eyes when Deniss comes out to skate :luv17: This goes to show how committed he is already, even during the practice session. My conviction is all the more stronger that this won't be a temporary arrangement. Perhaps not quite yet. I seem to remember Shoom hinted he might announce his new coach in January recently. They will meet again at the Japanese Nationals for sure, and I think they will work out the details there. And then it will become official :agree: - or so me thinks.

Bel

On the Ice
DeeDee, I loved your quote. And what a better way to describe Shoma than the sun. He just shines and brings light to this world. His smiles and laughs are contagious. He inspires to make changes for better even when it feels difficult. He inspires not to give up. He inspires to grow and spread love, empathy, kindness. He's not perfect because he's human. And he's had moments where he probably didn't feel like the sun at all. But what are fans for if we're not there for him when he needs us the most? There's nowhere to go but up and I can't wait to see how high he soars. Whether it's figure skating or life I'm sure he will keep shining.

Good luck this weekend Shoma! I will cheer you on - as always :thank:
:hap10::hap57::clapper::hap10::hap57::clapper::hap10::hap57::clapper:

Ladybug89

On the Ice
For all Shoma Fans here... I am at Rostelecom now, arrived in Moscow tonight...
I will be posting from there on my instagram (Judithdomi89) bascually about Deniss Vasiljevs and Shoma... I will livestream the practice runthroughs of both of them tmr morning in case anyone‘s interessted 🙃🙂

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
For all Shoma Fans here... I am at Rostelecom now, arrived in Moscow tonight...
I will be posting from there on my instagram (Judithdomi89) bascually about Deniss Vasiljevs and Shoma... I will livestream the practice runthroughs of both of them tmr morning in case anyone‘s interessted ����

Thank you Ladybug89! Have a wonderful time! Please give some really loud "woo woos" on our behalf! From what we were seeing online, he looked pretty good. I'm sure he looks just as good in person! Enjoy!

:giveup: :cheer: :dance: :giveup: :cheer: :dance:

Danibellerika

Medalist
Relieved to see Shoma is in better spirits and had 2 clean runthroughs! Getting back to the Shomita we know and love!:yes2::yes2::yes2:

moonstruck

On the Ice
My heart feels lighter seeing a happy and confident Shoma, and knowing that Stephane is there supporting him as well :) Hopefully these good vibes carry on throughout the competition!!!

Ganba Shoma! :cheer:

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
Best of luck to Shoma! Hoping for a much better outing than France. Go!

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Fingers crossed for Shoma Uno here too. Luckily it’s timed so I can see the whole thing before work! Otherwise i’d explode!

rabidline

Final Flight
Too bad about the flip, but a much, much better Fourth Place compared to IDF! Keep fighting Shoma! Can't wait for the FS tomorrow <3

Fuah, I thought my stomach was gonna go out on me... it was so nervous and twisting all over the place :laugh:

Hronop

On the Ice
As I expected, it's not easy to come back, but that's a very good first step!
Molodets, Shoma! :thumbsup: