Victoria Sinitsina & Nikita Katsalapov | Page 55 | Golden Skate

Victoria Sinitsina & Nikita Katsalapov

Eisfee

On the Ice
Great Interview! It's so stunning how they and specially Nikita have changed for the better!! I think they are in a very good place in every way right now and you can see it on the ice and read it in their interviews. I'm proud of them and a happy fan. After all these years of heartbreak and difficulties it' s just delighting and pure joy!!

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Vimeo has deleted all of my videos :( , so send me a PM if you'd like a temporary download link for the GPF Gala.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yeah
I feel the same. [emoji24][emoji24]
they looked hella nervous even at the start

Well she was doing fine until he distracted her. Maybe tomorrow they can earn a small medal. It probably won't console them but it's better than nothing.

And poor baby cried. I stopped watching after the ending pose but had to go back and check to see when he cried. But at least he took the score and thanked the fans!

Euros RD https://youtu.be/Qd-neaDhWP0

Tomorrow is a new day. I hope they nail the free :hap10:

gordana

On the Ice
Country
Russia
INo clue what they said but it's nice to see them smiling :luv17:

"Hi everyone! We, Vika and Nikita, want to say that we are pleased with the free dance, unfortunately not with the entire competition. We fought to the end, we are not giving up and we won' t give away what belongs to us. We will show a better version of our routines very soon at the Worlds. Bye everyone. - See you, bye.(from Vika)"

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
They were excellent today. What magnificent performance. They must be really proud and happy, especially Nikita. Good luck tomorrow! Keeping the silver medal would mean so much not only to them, but the Russian ID as well.

s_parks

Record Breaker
Love their RD this season so much; glad they could perform it clean at worlds. Good luck in the FD!