Victoria Sinitsina & Nikita Katsalapov | Page 61 | Golden Skate

Victoria Sinitsina & Nikita Katsalapov

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Does it include gala exibition fee? ;) At Shanghai trophy all prize money are both for competition and gala.

Who knows, that's still a great wad of cash for 2 days of work, easy work at that. They have no competition here, so just go out, skate, collect your dough. I'm all about that cash. LOL

happycamper2554

On the Ice
I think this does count because it's an ISU sponsored event. i'm not sure if you get world standings but i think the scores count

Eisfee

On the Ice
And they won with a total score of 213,54 :love:
FD was 126,77 (Vika had balance issus in her first twizzle), but I love this FD and can't wait when it will skate to full potential.
Now they can take the money and work a few weeks until their first GP in China!:hap10:

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
I'm happy for them. It seems to me like they are really on a roll, and hopefully tomorrow they get another PB.

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
A better showing of the RD! Though I still think their performance from the open skates remain their best attempt.
I also think that Nikita needs to change his top. Maybe a simple white long sleeve would be a better fit for this RD. He also needs to tone down the expression. But this is their first GP with a good gradual revision from their past mistakes. Wishing them the best in the FD!

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Btw their Finnstep levels seem pretty good
3 out of 4 Y's and 1 timing issue is a good showing after their issues in the earlier CS competitions

Mdk0144

On the Ice
Maybe it is time to change the fp.. it seems that the judges don't enjoy it that much considering their scores.