Victoria Sinitsina & Nikita Katsalapov | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Victoria Sinitsina & Nikita Katsalapov

s_parks

Record Breaker
Okay, seriously, if you really don't like them, please don't post here. I'm not quite sure why people are concerning themselves with skaters they don't like.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
A friendly reminder that fan fest threads are there for people to gush or talk about about their favorites.

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist
Victoria looks very beautiful in the pictures. I'm interested to see their programs and how they've improved since that rough skate from May.

Alba

Record Breaker
I don't think that was a negative comment by Nikita:

When asked if he saw them skate: "Of course, we watch all our competitors to see what shape they are in at this point of time and compare it to ours. Watching them, I put myself on the ice sometimes in Ruslan's place, thinking what I would do in a different way and what I'd like to repeat."

From Russia with love [#15]: Autumn/Winter 2014

Victoria looks very beautiful in the pictures. I'm interested to see their programs and how they've improved since that rough skate from May.

I totally agree fleeting!!! I'm very interested and excited to see them. Not that the off-ice stuff isn't interesting, but at the end of the day I'm more interested in the skating...and to see if this split will lead to great things for the new teams.

GF2445

Record Breaker
This Week we will see if Elena made a huge mistake. If Nikita and Victoria do significantly better than Elena and Ruslan, I fear that she did.
Nikita is a fine skater.
Also @Adelia- great photos. In saying that, the lifts that they attempting in practice sort of look like Tessa and Scott's pretzel lifts. I personally love the pretzel lift because no other team really did it like Tessa and Scott....also I like pretzels....now I'm hungry ;)

Alba

Record Breaker
This Week we will see if Elena made a huge mistake. If Nikita and Victoria do significantly better than Elena and Ruslan, I fear that she did.
Nikita is a fine skater.

Sorry, not to open that discussion again, and in a fan fest. But what's the huge mistake that Elena did?

s_parks

Record Breaker
Please keep the I/Z vs S/K discussion out of Fan Fest threads, if at all possible. It's already been discussed so many times elsewhere, and we certainly don't need it in a fan fest.

Mattieu

Medalist
I like the look of them much more than Ruslena.
I agree with a poster on FSU, that if VikiNiki is strong then Elena is toast.
I also agree that if VikiNiki is not strong, aka Zoueva can't get the level right as with the Shibs, then Nikita will look a fool.
My money is on VikiNiki medaling and Elena is toast :(

adelia

Record Breaker
Well, from the short clips of their practice session, they look very well matched. I'm pretty excited for Friday.

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
He needs to bring back his old haircut. This one is terrible :slink:

But they look good :)

Barb

Record Breaker
Probably they have advantage in their lifts because Nikita looks physically stronger than Ruslan.

anyanka

Record Breaker
They look good, but of course we won't get the full effect until the day of the final itself. He is veering a little too close (from the fancam angle) for the twizzles but excellent speed and precision timing.