Hannah Miller valedictorian of graduating class | Golden Skate

Hannah Miller valedictorian of graduating class

flying camel

Medalist
Apparently Hannah has graduated high school as valedictorian. Her mother sent out this tweet about Hannah moving to California. Is she going to work with Frank? Has anyone heard anything?

Congrats @Hannah_Miller1 Williamston High School Valedictorian! Now off to Cali to focus skating!!!!! #makingithappen

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Apparently Hannah has graduated high school as valedictorian. Her mother sent out this tweet about Hannah moving to California. Is she going to work with Frank? Has anyone heard anything?

Congrats @Hannah_Miller1 Williamston High School Valedictorian! Now off to Cali to focus skating!!!!! #makingithappen

Hannah is going to train with Raf A., according to a new article today that I posted in her fan thread.

(BTW, from what I could see from other social media posts, Hannah's high school had multiple valedictorians this year [common practice these days], and she was one of them :). An achievement/honor for which she deserves hearty congratulations, but not quite the same as being the one and only valedictorian at a school, IMO.)

Last edited:

flying camel

Medalist
I wish her the best. I thought she should have moved a long time ago. She was always a good competitor in juniors. I hope Rap can help her.

Way to go, Hannah, on your academic achievement. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Michigan State is still hoping you will sign up for an on-line course from California next year. ;)