2015 Thornhill Summer Skate Aug 13-16 | Golden Skate

2015 Thornhill Summer Skate Aug 13-16

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
bringing this from Patrick's thread, latest version of entry list, some new names added, Elizabet Tursynbaeva is one of them :love: seems like brian preparing her for senior debut with full speed :cheer: any chance there will be videos?? :biggrin:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Go get em Elizabet!!! I too need footage :popcorn:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
great news!!! thanks, another event to look forward to, before JGP starts :cheer:

KittyKins

Rinkside
there will be live streaming in the main rink

That's great! I would love to be there in person, but it's always so hard to get from the hotel to the rink by cab...too expensive, and I'm not a Toronto driver. I wish there was a hotel right next to the rink or at least right in Thornhill and walking distance from the arena.

skatermomma

Spectator
That's great! I would love to be there in person, but it's always so hard to get from the hotel to the rink by cab...too expensive, and I'm not a Toronto driver. I wish there was a hotel right next to the rink or at least right in Thornhill and walking distance from the arena.

The driving around the rink is not bad at all. Not a true Toronto feel.

MeaganSkater

On the Ice
Excited to see this event live streamed!!

Especially for the debut of the new team of Asher Hill & Nicole Orford!! :)

smasma

On the Ice
Does anyone knows how to purchase tickets? I can't seem to find anything about ticket purchase on the Skate Canada website. Please help and thank you. :bow:

nadster

Final Flight
Does anyone knows how to purchase tickets? I can't seem to find anything about ticket purchase on the Skate Canada website. Please help and thank you. :bow:

Tickets are bought at the door. You can buy single day ticket or a 4 day pass and come in and out as much as you want during the day.

smasma

On the Ice
Tickets are bought at the door. You can buy single day ticket or a 4 day pass and come in and out as much as you want during the day.

Thank you very much for sharing this info. I really appreciate it. I'll probably go for the 4-day pass then. :cheer:

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
I don't really follow Canada's novice and junior scene so I'm wondering who do we need to keep an eye on. Also, it's a good time to know who to make a report of. Just a head's up since there is a live stream and we had some people asking about someone's performances during Skate Detroit. :think:

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
not even a single peep :unsure:

stream is still unavailable

note: found another stream link with the exact video title. Thinking that it might be for the other rink. Still no footage though.

Last edited: