Daniel Samohin | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Daniel Samohin

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
You never know which one will be clean...I believe Daniel can pull himself up and some of the other quadless guys will surely drop a bit in the ranking. But anything can happen with junior men. :drama:

As everyone says, and I agree: The men's is the most unpredictable field. Which makes it the most exciting.

sneakers

Match Penalty
Daniel has 2 quads in FS
if he can land a 4S and 4T, I think he can move up and get a medal

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
If he only will skate clean, a podium finish is almost sure. I believe! :hap10:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Daniel has 2 quads in FS
if he can land a 4S and 4T, I think he can move up and get a medal

3 quads ;)

New interview:

http://absoluteskating.com/index.php?cat=interviews&id=2016danielsamohin

He sounds pretty confident that his brother will be back competing next season & qualify for the third spot for Israel at Euros. He thinks his brother is a better skater than he is. :eek: I don't think his results were so great when he skated for Russia, and he's 25 already, but good luck to him. He's pretty handsome too. :)

I love that Daniel mentions Deniss Vasiljevs as a skater he admires! :love:

Last edited:

sneakers

Match Penalty
3 quads ;)

New interview:

http://absoluteskating.com/index.php?cat=interviews&id=2016danielsamohin

He sounds pretty confident that his brother will be back competing next season & qualify for the third spot for Israel at Euros. He thinks his brother is a better skater than he is. :eek: I don't think his results were so great when he skated for Russia, and he's 25 already, but good luck to him. He's pretty handsome too. :)

I love that Daniel mentions Deniss Vasiljevs as a skater he admires! :love:

I agree, he is probably one of the more hot looking russian-jew skater I've seen, he's very charismatic.
sorry but I've never heard his brother when he competed for Russia before.

Looks like moving to Israel was competing there was the right decision.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I agree, he is probably one of the more hot looking russian-jew skater I've seen, he's very charismatic.
sorry but I've never heard his brother when he competed for Russia before.

Looks like moving to Israel was competing there was the right decision.

I actually meant that his brother is handsome, but Daniel's very cute as well, of course...just way too young for me. :slink: They both live & train in the US.

Here's one of his brother's programs...not a very memorable one, hopefully he gets something more exciting for his comeback.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwzWX3C_wdE

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
So happy for Daniel! Can't wait to see him turn full time senior! :hap57::hap10::yahoo:

I think it's the first time I had chance to hear Israeli National Anthem!

Last edited:

bartlebooth

Record Breaker
Congratulations to Daniel! An epic comeback from the Sp, a World record in FP and a historic first time for his country! :clap:

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
Congratulations! I was in the arena. That was a great competition,I'm happy that I saw him and the other guys live!!! Daniel is a very kind guy.

Last edited:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
epic champion!!
Congrats bb!

oooh he's sooooooo sweet!
I cant remember such positive skater (Lena maybe:biggrin:)!! He's such a sunshine!

shmay

On the Ice
I'm not super-patriotic, and not a huge fan of Daniel's skating, but does anyone have a link to a video of the medal ceremony for Junior Worlds men? Would be nice to hear HaTikvah played outside Israel