Congrats to Anna Cappellini and Ondřej Hotárek! | Golden Skate

Congrats to Anna Cappellini and Ondřej Hotárek!

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Congratulations to Anna and Ondrej! Wishing them joy and happiness!

Anna looks beautiful!

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
What a picture perfect wedding. Love the exit with all the confetti and celebratory supporters. Beautiful people, clothes and they seemed genuinely happy. so nice.

Alchamei

Record Breaker
:hb: Auguri e felicita' ai novelli sposi! :hb: & :hb: Blahopřejeme. Přejeme Vám jen a jen štěstí! :hb:

............ hoping I wrote it correct ;)

Yes, I can confirm the Czech sentence is correct. It's unusual to see Czech written by foreigner and written correctly. :-D

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Certainly the year of beautiful figure skating brides! Tanti auguri, Anna ed Ondrej!

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
There goes another sexy, available man. :drama:

Congrats!

Krunchii

Record Breaker
I love when they came out of the church, they're a beautiful couple, I love how there's so many weddings this summer, gives us something to be happy about during the off season

Weathergal

Medalist
I love when they came out of the church, they're a beautiful couple, I love how there's so many weddings this summer, gives us something to be happy about during the off season

Very true, Krunchii!

Congratulations to Meagan Duhamel and Bruno Marcotte, Tanith Belbin and Charlie White, Stefania Berton and Rockne Brubaker, and Anna Cappellini and Ondrej Hotarek! I wish them all much happiness!

deedee1

Record Breaker
Yes, I can confirm the Czech sentence is correct. It's unusual to see Czech written by foreigner and written correctly. :-D

The Italian sentence is correct as well! :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot to both Alchamei & bartlebooth. :) Very sweet of you for checking and your compliment, though I just used online Japanese->Czech/Italian dictionaries and copy-d-paste them... :eek::