Moskvina and Knierim | Golden Skate

Moskvina and Knierim

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
#legend

I saw this a couple of days ago. TSL interviewed Moskvina last month (twice!) and will post the videos later this month. She's one of the most interesting people in the sport so I can't wait to hear from her. Maybe she'll spill some embarrassing gossip about Mishin when they skated together. :)

andromache

Record Breaker
This is such a cool photo!

Totally agree that Moskvina is one of the most fascinating people in the sport (and probably one of the coolest, bravest, and toughest as well). I've been holding my breath for that TSL interview since it was announced.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
nice but can she land a throw quad??? :) I think she was being lifted a few years ago by Artur Dimitriev - maybe it was quite a few yrs lol

Weathergal

Medalist
I've always found her fascinating, and to her see her in shape to handle that lift make me respect her even more. What a thrill it must have been to meet her--let alone do a pairs lift with her!

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Moskvina is a genius and if she's working S/K, even if only on a minor basis, that's very good news.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Moskvina recently worked with a number of US pairs. Photo of her with Maddie/Max S with Maddie's thank-you caption:

Moskvina was a coach at the USFS pairs camp, and before that, Castelli/Tran had a chance to work with her in Boston.

(Side comment: Moskvina must be very petite -- even petite Maddie is taller than her.)

Last edited:

Celine

On the Ice
Tamara Moskvina is a genius and a living legend. She has worked in the United States as her coaching base before (at least 15 years ago?). I recall she worked with Ina and Zimmerman.

How great for the current crop of US pairs to get to learn from her.