Elizaveta Tuktamysheva | Page 253 | Golden Skate

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

DSQ

Record Breaker
Country
United-Kingdom
I’m praying guys. I really want this for her.

Oh wow! Are you at the competition yourself?

I really hope Liza brings the quad to the party! That would be soooo epic!

I wonder...do you think if she hadn't turned out of her 3A she'd be in third?

I think she would be.

Thrashergurl

On the Ice
Tuktamysheva is certainly a fighter. Every season she gains more fans and more respect. I am sure she’ll get that quad consistent for next season and will continue to fight.
As many stated before, it’s not a guarantee the current crop of champions will be consistent next season. Tuktamysheva has shown time and again that she isn’t going anywhere. I’m proud of her.

LynsJ

On the Ice
So amazing that she went for the quad! I expect it to get better and more consistent as the triple axel did! [emoji178]

DSQ

Record Breaker
Country
United-Kingdom
I’m a little disappointed but even for the Eteri girls it took time to become consistent with their quads. The best thing Liza can do for next season is work on her stamina so she can do more difficult layouts.

Arbitrary

Medalist
- RusNats may be may last competition this season.
- There's a theory if you can do 4T, you can learn 4S.

From her today's interview...

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
- RusNats may be may last competition this season.
- There's a theory if you can do 4T, you can learn 4S.

From her today's interview...

Will she have any show appearances or commercial events to kill the time and earn some money?

Thrashergurl

On the Ice
She definitely has the most personality on ice of any of the Russian girls. She would excel in pro skating competitions if they still existed. Which makes me wonder why these things don’t exist. Could you imagine the fun we would have with skaters like Tuktamysheva, Medvedeva, Zagitova, Osmond, Wagner...

LynsJ

On the Ice
And this is why I love her! She always puts on a smile and goes out and has fun! What a unique skater she is. [emoji178][emoji960][emoji178]

elegance

Words are my skates.
Rinkside
Congratulations to Liza for trying that quad! She'll master it, and I daresay there will be more to follow. I have so much respect for her. She is a fighter who doesn't quit.

And placing fourth at RusNats is no mean feat, especially this year!

Last edited:

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Yelizaveta will run her own show, March 9, 2020: https://spb.kassir.ru/sport/goryach...-druzya-v-proekte-nevozmojnoe-vozmojnoRussian .

A show called « Hot Ice of Yelizavata Tuktamysheva. The impossible is possible! » Will be held on March 9 at the Yubileiniy sports complex.

" World and European champion Elizaveta Tuktamysheva and her friends invite you to a fun, bright, stylish and bold show with the participation of figure skating stars, " the event announced.

The price of tickets that are already available for sale ranges from 200 to 2000 rubles.

micromegas

Rinkside
Yelizaveta will run her own show, March 9, 2020: https://spb.kassir.ru/sport/goryach...-druzya-v-proekte-nevozmojnoe-vozmojnoRussian .

A show called « Hot Ice of Yelizavata Tuktamysheva. The impossible is possible! » Will be held on March 9 at the Yubileiniy sports complex.

" World and European champion Elizaveta Tuktamysheva and her friends invite you to a fun, bright, stylish and bold show with the participation of figure skating stars, " the event announced.

The price of tickets that are already available for sale ranges from 200 to 2000 rubles.

Do you know if it'll be streamed somewhere?