Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
beautiful dressssss:luv17:
tho the flight attendant will be hard to beat:p:p

LiamForeman

William/Uilyam
Medalist
So long as Shae-Lynn doesn't overburden the program with too many of those pesky transitions, there may be some hope that Mishin will leave more of the choreo alone.;) Also, it sounds as if Liza's jumps are going well, and the better her jumps are going, the less tempted Mishin will be to toss the choreo overboard as so much ballast.

Here's hoping.:)

That's always been Mishin's problem no matter the skater. It's not all about jumps anymore, and Mishin still doesn't seem to understand that. Keeping my fingers crossed for Liza!!!

Arbitrary

Medalist
That's always been Mishin's problem no matter the skater. It's not all about jumps anymore, and Mishin still doesn't seem to understand that. Keeping my fingers crossed for Liza!!!

It's no all about "that old" jumps anymore. More about "those new" jumps.
Having few quads readily available and solid, would through down anyone else with much better skating skills, choreo etc.

OK, one-two-three failed quads leave the contender him/herself deep down the table. But all landed do grant the higher place for sure.

elegance

Words are my skates.
Rinkside
My apologies, everyone--I didn't mean to put a damper on the conversation!

Question for the group: Does anyone think that Liza's PCS will improve now that she's on the 2019-20 main team?

LynsJ

On the Ice
My apologies, everyone--I didn't mean to put a damper on the conversation!

Question for the group: Does anyone think that Liza's PCS will improve now that she's on the 2019-20 main team?

I think her pcs will improve if her choreography isn’t watered down and she keeps throwing out beautiful jumps. Working with shae-lynn is the perfect opportunity to increase her pcs [emoji846]

dante

a dark lord
Final Flight
Country
Russia
Loyalty in sports devalued every year more and more. When success and money comes people sometimes forget where are they from and because of whom they’re on top at the moment. I’m closer to heroes like Steven Gerrard and Francesco Totti or Kobe Bryant and Damian Lillard.
Yes, probably, in individual sports it’s not so obvious like in team sports, but I know for sure one thing that I’ll be with this man forever.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1ET6W8Hka9

After all his support to his students in their hardest times, Prof. Mishin deserves nothing less.

Lachinka

Spectator

Why do you think Mishin fails to understand Liza? Just wondering, no offense.

vesperalvioletta

Medalist
Country
United-States

LiamForeman

William/Uilyam
Medalist
Why do you think Mishin fails to understand Liza? Just wondering, no offense.

It's not that he fails to understand her, he has always been like this no matter the skater. Programs are choreographed and then watered down to nothing. It's not going to help Liza or Sofia. I also still find it curious that they would state that they are using the SLB choreo to totally different music. Isn't Interpretation something that is being judged in PCS? How can she be 'interpreting' her new program with choreo for something else?