Elizaveta Tuktamysheva | Page 241 | Golden Skate

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Have your assets work to your advantage. She is an adult, she can do whatever she wants, pose for centerspread in whichever magazines, etc. So far the skaters all have stayed on the decent side of exposing themselves while they were still competing.

Oh, don't even joke about it. As I mentioned in this thread a few years ago, five promising footballers who were regulars in the German Women's youth teams did a topless shoot for a certain magazine just before Germany hosted the Women's World Cup in 2011. Suffice to say, it did not go down well with the Fed, and none of them have played for the national team at any level since (one of them eventually got the hint, and used her Croatian heritage to switch allegiance and re-start her international career).

It would be career suicide to do it while still competing. Especially when we are talking about a skater from a country like Russia which has a very deep field.

So, please, don't give them ideas.

I'm happy enough with the type of pictures Liza is currently doing. :love: :love: :love:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

And here is another photo from Liza's page:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxXvFITHweu/

Although it is not tagged, it was taken in the Ayia Napa Sculpture Park.

How do I know that? Because on Saturday it will be exactly 4 years since I was there, and I took a series of photos from different angles of that same square frame! :biggrin:

Although, back then there was just wild vegetation between the frame and the sea. No statues, no path and certainly no wooden bridge. So, the Park must have been added to since then.

In fact, I am nearly positive the frame has been moved up the hill since I was there, and is now facing a different direction. Because when I was standing directly in front of the frame (as Andrey was when taking this photo), that rock beside the statue to the right of Liza was only about a metre or so directly behind the bottom left hand corner of the frame!

I'll have to go back to Ayia Napa when we're in Cyprus this year and re-create that photo! :p

Hey, I've already re-created photos of a few skaters while I've been on previous holidays in Cyprus, so why not do the same with my favourite skater?! :agree: :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

LynsJ

On the Ice
Any word on programs for Liza next season? I really hope she does well next season!

melgirl25

Medalist
This is interesting. Liza posted a story that she is on her way to Charleston, South Carolina. That is where Shae Lynn Bourne is.

LRK

Record Breaker
Posted by Liza:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzJDGkdHwGi/

She writes:
For a long time there were no interesting tasks. Attention! Competition!
What is happening in the off-season? The most important thing – work on new programs.
I had to cover almost 8,000 kilometers to make it happen.
And my question, who is the author of my new free program by the season 2019/20?
The first who guess will get my autograph and a short video message. #elizavetatuktamysheva #tuktikonice #tuktamysheva #figureskating #newseason #newprogram

Ailera

Rinkside
liza is skating her SP to drumming song!!!!! i love florence + the machine and this is such a strong/powerful song, i can't wait to see what they come up with!!!!

LynsJ

On the Ice
Brilliant news! I’ve been so impatient waiting to hear some news from Liza! Can’t wait to see this collaboration. I think after seeing how close Liza got to the top last season maybe mishin will realise the extra pcs are key for her. I also think Liza will be more determined. She’s a fighter! This music sounds perfect for her [emoji7][emoji7]

LRK

Record Breaker
So long as Shae-Lynn doesn't overburden the program with too many of those pesky transitions, there may be some hope that Mishin will leave more of the choreo alone.;) Also, it sounds as if Liza's jumps are going well, and the better her jumps are going, the less tempted Mishin will be to toss the choreo overboard as so much ballast.

Here's hoping.:)

LynsJ

On the Ice
So long as Shae-Lynn doesn't overburden the program with too many of those pesky transitions, there may be some hope that Mishin will leave more of the choreo alone.;) Also, it sounds as if Liza's jumps are going well, and the better her jumps are going, the less tempted Mishin will be to toss the choreo overboard as so much ballast.

Here's hoping.:)

Fingers crossed! The battle of the Russian ladies is going to be epic watching this season. Liza has always been of my all time faves [emoji7]