Elizaveta Tuktamysheva | Page 102 | Golden Skate

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
She looks awesome, but will that be a competitive program? She's wearing a hat and the cane (if it is, even without the props, I think she'll still look amazing) :agree:

Plumededragon

Medalist
She looks awesome, but will that be a competitive program? She's wearing a hat and the cane (if it is, even without the props, I think she'll still look amazing) :agree:
No, it's clearly a new EX. She looks fab, but isn't the blue color of her shirt too light? :think: Oh well, she still looks good, anyway. :)

LRK

Record Breaker
Considering that they are "reworking" - to what extent who knows? - her new programs, I'd have been quite surprised if she skated them. Also, it was said that we'd not see them until the Russian test skates... though obviously they could have changed their minds on that.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
If it's Lil Jon I can't :slink: hard enough for Liza. That song is about strippers. Oh please no.

LRK

Record Breaker
Well, just listening to the "song" I couldn't tell what it was about... Except to "get low" - not exactly very inventive & elaborate lyrics. ;) (One hopes that the lyricist wasn't too exhausted after such strenuous efforts.... ;) )

Anyway, it's an EX - I don't watch EXs much anyway; so I can just ignore it.

hurrah

Medalist
Why, oh why? Is this Elizaveta's choice? Why isn't there a responsible adult around her who can tell her that at the end of the end, it's doesn't pay to showcase yourself as a ****.

Alchamei

Record Breaker
The song itself is not so terrible... Yeah, not my cup of tea either, but it's not like you'd immidiately say she's skating to a song with that sort of a video... The video needs no comment. After all, the song is still better than Anakonda or Booty.