Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
New Photoshoot

Hey fellow Liza fans

Just wanted to let you know that Liza has uploaded some photos from a new photoshoot to her Facebook and vKontakte profiles.

To view the photos on Facebook, you have to be signed in. As I am connected with her, I don't know if you can view them if you're not connected with her.

http://www.facebook.com/liza.tuktamisheva/posts/548331875198669

But, anybody can view the same photos on her vKontakte profile (I tested it by going to her profile without signing in).

http://vk.com/wall38537529_9443

If you want an idea of what you will be getting, look at my current avatar! It's my favourite of the 7 photos!

CaroLiza_fan

EDIT: Since the avatar has turned out so small that you can't make out who it is, I might change it again soon.

EDIT 2: I've just changed my avatar to a cropped-down version of the same photo.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
the hair is hideous :eek:hwell:

Steady on, sky_fly20!

To be honest, I don’t particularly like way Liza has her hair in the photos where she is wearing dresses either. But, I wouldn’t go as far as to say it was “hideous”!

On the other hand, I absolutely love her “rock-chick” look!!! Tossed hair and all! ;)

Would you have preferred her hair in this photo?

I’m not too sure about that one. It’s a bit too over-the-top glamorous for me.

Personally, I prefer her hair as it normally is! ;) :biggrin:

As you may have guessed from the “square-ness”, both those photos are from Instagram. Sorry that the links are not to pages where you can leave comments, but I am only providing a direct link to the images themselves. The reason is that these photos are on her personal Instagram account, as opposed to the other account (using her name in the address) which is purporting to be her “official” account (I have my doubts whether it is, though). And given the amount of personal photos on the personal account, I am sure she would prefer if it’s address wasn’t given out on a public forum.

(I should add that I only came across Liza's personal Instagram by accident, because another skater I am connected with on Facebook frequently "likes" photos Liza posts on it).

Incidentally, two of the photos from the new photoshoot are up on the personal Instagram as well – the one with the table and chairs in the background and… the “rock-chick” photo!

Typical! I needn’t have spent half-an-hour cropping the “rock-chick” photo down to a square to use as my avatar! :rolleye:

CaroLiza_fan

jjane45

On the Ice
Thanks for sharing. I much prefer her casual photo shots though, the first photo in red dress was cringe worthy.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
from Pinzolo:

consuelo valoppi ‏@lelo546 2h

Music of @Tyktamisheva's new program is perfect for her!! It looks like she naturally has castanets in her hands.I wanted to cry! Beautiful!

consuelo valoppi ‏@lelo546 2h

Liza @Tyktamisheva is sweet and friendly. She looks like a doll. In person is even better than in pics

liza ‏@Tyktamisheva 30 Jun

Many thanks for my new program , I had wonderful experience working with you and i hope to work with you again. :) @J_Butt

photos:
https://twitter.com/MishinCamps/status/350719618580627456/photo/1
https://www.facebook.com/carisuler/media_set?set=a.10200833475350679.1073741846.1577701846&type=3

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Breathe, CaroLiza_fan. Breathe...

For those of you that are on Facebook, Liza has uploaded a new set of photos of herself taken in the Italian mountains:

http://www.facebook.com/liza.tuktamisheva/media_set?set=a.604182286280294.1073741826.100000655834513

To view the photos on Facebook, you have to be signed in. As I am connected with her, I don't know if you can view them if you're not connected with her.

So far, she has only uploaded one of the photos to vKontakte. But, I will let you know if the rest of them appear.

For those that were concerned about Liza's body last season, I can safely say you have nothing to worry about. She looks absolutley stunning in these photos! But, then again, I am biased...! ;) :biggrin:

The backdrop of these photos is pretty stunning as well... ;) :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

So far, she has only uploaded one of the photos to vKontakte. But, I will let you know if the rest of them appear.

Right, the rest of the photos have not appeared on vKontakte, so here are the direct links to the images that were uploaded to Facebook:

Cows (pointing)
Cows (thumbs up)
Cows (patting)
Mountains (sitting looking away)
Mountains (sitting looking down valley)
Mountains (sitting looking at camera)
Mountains (posing with valley)
Mountains (standing looking away)
Mountains (standing looking at camera)
Mountains (standing holding sunglasses)
Swing (static)
Swing (back)
Swing (forward)
Picking Flowers
Holding Flower (smiling)
Holding Flower (straight face)

And here are some additional photos that were uploaded to her personal Instagram account:

Sunglasses (sitting on post with valley in background)
Sunglasses (hanging from top with reflection of photographer)
Puckered lips and peace sign
Picking Flowers [Less clear, cropped version of photo on Facebook]
Jumping in front of mountains She sure is an angel! :love:
Sitting on cliff edge :eek: Flamin’ ‘eck Liza, be careful!!! We want you at Sochi!!! ;)
Mountains (smiling at camera)
Mountains (standing looking away) [Less clear, cropped version of photo on Facebook]
Catching water (smiling at camera)
Holding up the mountains! Could somebody who can read Cyrillic translate the sign please?

Hope you like them as much as I did! ;) :biggrin: They truly are stunning photos!

CaroLiza_fan

Professor

Spectator
Beautiful photos! Thanks for sharing!

Here's the translation:
Take a photo of me holding up the mountains!

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I can read, but I can't translate the whole sentence..

сфоткай типо горы держу-Holding up the mountains---I think...

горы-mountains..

держу-holding up...

Liza is really like a doll...

WOW!!! :eek: I was just trying to be witty by labelling the link to that photo "Holding up the mountains"!
I didn't realise that that is what part of the sign actually meant!!! :jaw:

I hope when you say "Liza is really like a doll", you mean in a good way! ;) :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan