Elizaveta Tuktamysheva | Page 244 | Golden Skate

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Mishin told what short program Tuktamysheva will perform

Soviet and Russian figure skating coach Alexey Mishin talked about how the staging of by Yelizaveta Tuktamysha's program by Shae-Lynn Bourne went, and to what music she will perform her short program for the season.

“The development of this new short program, which Shae-Lynn Bourne made for Lisa, was very difficult. Because of the rhythmic structure of the musical accompaniment, which determined the high rhythm of the performance. At the first stages, we encountered difficulties in implementation, so it was decided to master this program against the background of musical accompaniment of a different nature. Experts praised the skating of this program to the music of Oblivion. Now her level of mastery of the entire step sequence, rather fractional structure has allowed her to switch to original music, which we will adhere to”, told Alexey Mishin in an interview with a Nevasport correspondent.

We recall that after her short program, Yelizaveta Tuktamysheva is leading in the Sankt Peterburg Cup. Judges rated her skating routine to the Drumming Song of Florence + The Machine at 80.60 points.

Text: Anastasiya Matrosova
-----
From: https://nevasport.ru/98884-mishin-rasskazal-kakuyu-korotkuyu-programmu-budet-katat-tuktamysheva/

LRK

Record Breaker
Mishin told what short program Tuktamysheva will perform

Soviet and Russian figure skating coach Alexey Mishin talked about how the staging of by Yelizaveta Tuktamysha's program by Shae-Lynn Bourne went, and to what music she will perform her short program for the season.

“The development of this new short program, which Shae-Lynn Bourne made for Lisa, was very difficult. Because of the rhythmic structure of the musical accompaniment, which determined the high rhythm of the performance. At the first stages, we encountered difficulties in implementation, so it was decided to master this program against the background of musical accompaniment of a different nature. Experts praised the skating of this program to the music of Oblivion. Now her level of mastery of the entire step sequence, rather fractional structure has allowed her to switch to original music, which we will adhere to”, told Alexey Mishin in an interview with a Nevasport correspondent.

We recall that after her short program, Yelizaveta Tuktamysheva is leading in the Sankt Peterburg Cup. Judges rated her skating routine to the Drumming Song of Florence + The Machine at 80.60 points.

Text: Anastasiya Matrosova
-----
From: https://nevasport.ru/98884-mishin-rasskazal-kakuyu-korotkuyu-programmu-budet-katat-tuktamysheva/

Oh, thank goodness!

nguyhm

On the Ice
The music/drumming of the Florence and the machine song suits the choreography much better and Liza's movements match the beats quite nicely. I really enjoy this SP - miss the green dress but this one fits the theme.

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
Now that we got the original SP music, fingers crossed for a smart FS jump layout ;)

Papa Mishin changing the music to the original one makes me hopeful about a better FS content :biggrin: Not sure if I'm just hyping myself and expecting a little too much from Mishin, but fingers crossed.

LRK

Record Breaker
One thing to note about Mishin is that, in Liza's successful seasons, he upped the tech gradually. This season they are starting off with three 3As - it's possible that to start they are including tech that he feels she can land. Or that she can believe she can land. Liza's confidence is everything. If she believes she can do it, she can - if not...

Anyway, in short, the tech content is never set in stone. Because the layout looks one way at one competition, does not mean it is going to remain the same for the rest of the season.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I saw Liza skating to a different song on Instagram the other day and wondered why. I haven't heard The Drumming Song before, but that 3A was right on the beat and glorious!

Super sad about the green dress though...it was beautiful :( Maybe she can use it for the Exhibition.

Also remember to trust Papa Mishin, he knows things :)

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Pops back in - I was just looking at YouTube to see the times for the JGP events and I saw this link!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67VVx1nJx6c

Liza's FS at the St Peterburg Cup! I looove the costume! Pants FTW! :biggrin:

Alas there was a fall, but the 3A-2T and solo 3A were out in full force. Goooo Liza! :cheer:

Autumn Leaves

On the Ice
Does anyone know why she is keeping two 2As in the program? She practically has no 3-3 jump. I really hope they will replace at least one of the 2As with a triple, because in that way she is leaving points in the table.

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
Does anyone know why she is keeping two 2As in the program? She practically has no 3-3 jump. I really hope they will replace at least one of the 2As with a triple, because in that way she is leaving points in the table.

She needs to ditch both 2As, bring back 3Lz-3T combo and 3S-2T-2Lo, and she'll be rivaling Rika in TES.
Uh... I wonder if she is having problems with Lz-T, she doesn't do it in the short either

ecr1221

Rinkside
Not sure how the judges managed to catch that (barely outside) edge, considering they miss so many flutzes🤔

To me, it seems like it should have been called unclear. There are quite a few really bad lips, and this was literally almost straight that it's completely unfair.

SXTN

Final Flight
The GOE are disgusting for the 3A and the 3Lz.

The finnish judge gave 0 for the Lutz. Was she sipping on her vodka bottle?