Elizaveta Tuktamysheva | Page 249 | Golden Skate

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
Yeah but Golden Spin is before RusNats, that's why I said "next". Of course RusNats are more important but she needs to stay among the top 9 Russians on the SB list just to be on the safe side when it comes to next year's GPs.

I think top9 at rusnats isn’t a „goal“ at all for Liza, that’s pretty much guaranteed even with mistakes, but I agree that her SB suffered from having non clean performances at gp stages and being underscored at Lombardia.
I think if she does her programs clean, lands flip-toe + lutz and 3A in the short, as well as delivers a squeecky clean long, her SB score will skyrocket at Golden Spin, so going there would be a great idea, and will potentially also help her scores at nationals.
Finishing top5 at nationals at this point is very realistic, and I think being a substitute for a world team in a field this crowded is quite a good position, that will keep her gp spots for next season as well as get her the funding.
The next season goal might be 3*3A + adding a 4T, and fighting for top 3 again.

DenissVFan

Medalist
I didn't mean top 9 at RusNats but on the SB list at the end of the season. I think she's currently 9th among the Russians including juniors.

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
I didn't mean top 9 at RusNats but on the SB list at the end of the season. I think she's currently 9th among the Russians including juniors.

Oh yeah, sorry, I misread that. I also think top9 shouldn’t be an issue, after all Kamila isn’t going senior next season, the only new possible addition from the juniors is Ksenia and Nastia Tarakanova, but rusfed is more likely to cut off Sotskova/Sakhanovich/Konstantinova from being submitted to gps, rather than Liza who medaled at both of her events, imo.
For now, I think she’s safe.

Artemisa

Final Flight
I think she will be safe for next year and even if other juniors come along... she has 3A ....

The problem is she has to evolve in other areas of FS ... she had the weaker field in GP series ... Medv had to fight in one with Turusova and Rika (so only bronze was expected)... zagitova will go to japan with kostornaia and Rika ... she only had Scherbakova with better TES (on paper) than her ... and she didn't get to the silver in none of the events ... that's what probably RF will be looking ... she is good but she isn't winning..

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Very long interview with Yelizaveta: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxO2mgG5zeg

Timecodes
0:14 Lisa wrecked her car. What happened?
2:33 What is her apartment?
3:08 How much do skaters earn?
5:08 The most expensive gift for mom
6:27 What if you want to make money on sports yourself?
7:07 How much did Lisa pay for her BMW?
8:09 Her coach is 78 years old, but he is stylish. How is this possible?
9:53 Torn tights and bare breasts during skating runs: how it was
12:14 How Japan Goes Crazy over Figure Skating
14:34 Bears from a fan: they are very cute!
18:30 Tuktamysheva's fees for shows in Japan and Russia
19:45 How the Federation makes money on skaters
21:16 The main difference between athletes and ordinary people
23:21 “The secret is that I have no motivation”
26:04 What is the difficulty of jumping quadruples?
29:11 Why doesn't Lisa meet with her boyfriend?
30:43 Team Tutberidze also waiting for a transitional age?
31:37 Turning into a Girl: An Explanation Finger by Finger
34:26 How did Tuktamysheva survive the passing of two Olympics?
36:58 Lisa evaluates her champion program
38:02 Terrible back injury
39:31 How did she remember her father?
42:31 How did Lisa know that dad was gone?
43:12 Mishin - the main man in her life?
45:29 Training at age 14 - is it possible to love this?
48:12 "I would not be able to cope with the competition at Tutberidze's"
49:21 Tuktamysheva supported Medvyedeva while leaving Eteri?
49:52 She said that Medvyedeva deserved the gold more than Zagitova?
51:50 Lisa supports censorship in the federation?
52:41 The best skater in history
54:14 Checking rumors about drinking and simulating pneumonia
59:20 The best program in history
1:00:42 Why did Lisa become so quiet?
1:03:35 The story of the same photo from behind
1:04:34 MONEY Contest

Nord Stream 2

Match Penalty
She is wonderful.

Now, judges will not be able to put Liza under the skaters of the 20th century.

Mishin is true to himself. 3A and Quads. Drive and Power. And no princesses and snot.

May God grant her health.

Yuzuruu

the silent assassin
Medalist
This is just incredible. By far the best 4T among the ladies - she not only has height and distance but just look at the speed in and out! I am blown away!

ecr1221

Rinkside
I love how we literally heard nothing about this until it was landed. Its incredible how much height she gets!

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I’ve just saw that 4T on Twitter, and omg, I already love Liza, but how good is that jump! I really want her to bring itvinto the Nationals this year, because in addition to her gorgeous 3A, it would be a joy to watch. Not that she isn’t already, but that 4T is classy.

vesperalvioletta

Medalist
Country
United-States
I’ve just saw that 4T on Twitter, and omg, I already love Liza, but how good is that jump! I really want her to bring itvinto the Nationals this year, because in addition to her gorgeous 3A, it would be a joy to watch. Not that she isn’t already, but that 4T is classy.
This is probably pushing it, but I'd love to see her do it at Golden Spin next weekend. A big international score would go along way to helping her case for the Euros and Worlds teams.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Mishin reacted and said this is just a step, intermediate achievement. Not a big deal...

https://www.sport-express.ru/figure...evoy-eto-promezhutochnoe-dostizhenie-1614998/

- I'm a coach in my age. Liza is a skater of her age. This is an example of what could be achieved if you don't look at your age as a barrier.

P.S. We should remember that even if Liza is a very seasoned skater, she's still a young woman. Not a granny...

She is a young lady, and it would go a long way to stop the tongues wagging about the size of ladies’ hips making quads an unladylike pursuit. Go Liza!