Elizaveta Tuktamysheva | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
this will be an uphill battle for her this season
her body frame is now like Rcahel Flatts, she still has her weight issues :disapp:

ForeverFish

Medalist
her body frame is now like Rcahel Flatts, she still has her weight issues :disapp:

Um, you've been unnecessarily critical of Liza recently, which is ironic considering that you STARTED this fan thread...

And, anyway, Rachael Flatt never had "weight issues." Her Olympic profile lists her as 5'0 and 110 lbs, which is perfectly healthy.

gmyers

Record Breaker
One skater mentions once how much they like chocolate ice cream and from that point becomes a total binger if it who has a weight problem!!!

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Um, you've been unnecessarily critical of Liza recently, which is ironic considering that you STARTED this fan thread...

And, anyway, Rachael Flatt never had "weight issues." Her Olympic profile lists her as 5'0 and 110 lbs, which is perfectly healthy.

I am a Liza fan but lets face it her weight can be a career ending for her !
she needs to lose weight fast, Mishin will put a nail coffin in her if she suffers injuries again this year because of her weight issue.

LRK

Record Breaker
Oh... my... word.... "weight issues"? How do you know that she needs to "lose weight" - fast, slow, whatever - have you weighed her recently? It would at least be a bit polite if you stated your opinion as opinion, not fact.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
consuelo valoppi ‏@lelo546 9h

Im completely fallen in love for @Tyktamisheva 's new FP. Perfect for her!!!! I want to cry when I see it.

I'm really curious..

LRK

Record Breaker
Me too, plushyfan! I mean, it's nice to hear about these programs being great, but personally, I'd like to see them as well! Where are the videos, I ask - nay, demand! :)

ciocio

On the Ice

I agree! :disapp: I've seen pictures form Pinzolo and there is no improvement in this area. :scratch:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Me too, plushyfan! I mean, it's nice to hear about these programs being great, but personally, I'd like to see them as well! Where are the videos, I ask - nay, demand! :)

Not a video of Liza's new programs :disapp: , but the ISU has put up a video on YouTube today of an interview with Liza and Artur Gachinski!!! :biggrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNbaqO6Clis

It's only 1m25s, and the camera work isn't great, but they sound pretty positive in it. Plus, there's an English translation on the page, so we know that they are actually being pretty positive! ;) :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I see Artur is going for the fluffycurly look again this year. ;)

They both look great and sound great! I'm looking forward to seeing their new programs!

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
I see Artur is going for the fluffycurly look again this year. ;)

They both look great and sound great! I'm looking forward to seeing their new programs!

Tatjana Flade ‏@Tatjana21 6h

@Tyktamisheva has matured as a skater and performer. Very exciting!

Tatjana Flade ‏@Tatjana21 6h

It was more a test skate with skaters doing competition programs. I love @EvgeniPlushenko 's new SP & @Artur_Gach 's programs.

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
She's such a beautiful young woman! :love: That picture together with the kids is just stunning :)

Celine

On the Ice
Charming instagrams. Horrible on ice costuming.
"Will the real Liza ... please stand up!" (Show up in Sochi)

lcd

Match Penalty
Lots of command and verve during that Free skate at SA. Nice recovery from a disappointing short.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
With all the posting I was doing last night about the new Nationals Series Prediction Game, I never got the chance to tell you all that I uploaded a video on YouTube to mark Liza's 17th birthday!

This is my first attempt at making a video, so I hope you enjoy it!

The music is by Irish band Thin Lizzy. A lot of figure skating fans will know of Gary Moore, whose music Yuzuru Hanyu has been using. Well, Thin Lizzy is the band Gary was guitarist with before he went solo.

Incidentally, Liza posted a photo on Instagram yesterday of a guitar, with the caption "I love my coach". So that started me wondering - is this Mishin's birthday present for her?! Somehow, I can't imagine it! :laugh:

Anyway, I noticed on vKontakte last week that Liza has been listening to some of Gary Moore's songs recently. Gary was a great guitarist and was without doubt one of the best musicians to come out of Northern Ireland. But, personally, I prefer the Thin Lizzy material to his solo material.

So, because Liza likes Gary, and I like Thin Lizzy, I decided to use a Thin Lizzy song on the video. But rather than use one of their famous songs (like “The Boys Are Back In Town” or “Whiskey In The Jar”), I went for one of their less well-known songs.

Why did I pick “Little Darling”? Because Liza IS a little darling! ;) :love:

CaroLiza_fan