2015 US Nationals Results | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 US Nationals Results

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
^AAAAAH THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! My hero! Any chance you'll post the whole NBC broadcast? I was babysitting and had to miss it and I'm trying my darndest to watch in order with no spoilers!

Well, considering NBC just broadcast 8 hours of figure skating this weekend, I won't be posting the entire thing anytime soon (especially with Europeans just about to begin)... but eventually, it will make it's way.

2015 U.S. Nationals - Adam Rippon FS NBC (1080p HD)

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Sony loves to block his FS videos due to Adagio for Strings. (blocked in the U.S., as well)

Because Jeremy has been one of my favorite men skaters over the years, along with the untimely passing of his father, and the fact he represents Detroit... here's my copy of Jeremy's FS from 2015 Nationals:

2015 U.S. Nationals - Jeremy Abbott FS NBC (1080p HD, available for easy download)

ice coverage

Record Breaker
NBC itself has posted videos of a small number of Greensboro programs, I am just noticing. (Don't know whether they are geoblocked.)

For example, Max Aaron's FS:
Max Aaron lands clean quad in spectacular run
American figure skater Max Aaron, to the tunes from the "Gladiator" soundtrack, lands multiple jumps to put on a wonderful performance.

http://www.nbcsports.com/olympic-sports/max-aaron-lands-clean-quad-spectacular-run (4:59)​

Jason's SP:
Jason Brown skates flawless short program routine
American figure skater Jason Brown posts a 93.36 score in the short program at the U.S. Figure Skating Championships, the second-highest score in the event's history.

http://www.nbcsports.com/olympic-sports/jason-brown-skates-flawless-short-program-routine (3:50)​

No Josh FS or Jeremy FS. :eek:hwell:​

Sorry if I once again am the last to know.

eta, IN's backstage videos are accessible thru these one-stop shopping pages:

Links to forty-two Athlete Lounge interviews:

Links to all eight of the skater press conferences:

Links to ten IceDesk webcasts:

Links to nineteen Social Scene interviews:

ice coverage

Record Breaker
The prolific Jennifer Comeaux :bow: once again has shared tons of her great photos and videos on her blog.

Example:
She captured some video from the gala finale with all the skaters ... including footage of "the making of" the group selfie taken by Jeremy. One of Jennifer's fun moments shows Jason, who happens to be at the back of the cluster, getting a very quick lift very high into the air by Zach Donohue.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
For Petraskater:

The only video I have of the first two groups of Senior Men's Free Skate is sourced from IN coverage.

Here it is uploaded on Google Drive and downloadable:

Men's FS Group 1 (Rupp/Payannet/Omori/Przepioski)

Men's FS Group 2 (Warren/Moeller/Johnson/Dolensky/Ma)