Natalia Zabiiako & Alexander Enbert | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Natalia Zabiiako & Alexander Enbert

Tutto

Record Breaker
Just re watched pairs at COR and saw this pair for the first time - I dont follow pairs as much as men & ladies. Wow, they are both so beautiful & elegant and skated really well. She reminds of some well known actress but I can't think of who. Please help!

The Finn

Record Breaker
Russian figure skater Natalia Zabiyako serving sport paired with Alexander Enbert should recover from injury in a month, he said the agency "F-Sport" coach duo Nina Moser.

Zabiyako Enbert and that formed pair last summer, took fifth place in the championship of Russia, held in December 2015 in Yekaterinburg.

"Natasha was injured after a multi-turn output. Girl desperate, makes the elements at high speed. I think that in a month it will be restored," - said Moser on the phone.
http://rsport.ru/figure_skating/20160121/891022294.html

The Finn

Record Breaker
Who would have thought that Zabijako/Enbert would skate at the Europeans this week if they only would have scored 1.36 points more than what they did. That is how much they lost to Astakhova/Rogonov. I am happy to see Astakhova/Rogonov at the Europeans but it would have been pretty cool if these guys would have made it there also. Well their time will come.

The Finn

Record Breaker
In the future, the pair is going according Rogonova, "take into account all the shortcomings that are made in a hurry." "Guessing will not, let's see how things turn out for us (with regard to the trip to the World Cup). We are the second replacement. We wish a speedy recovery Fyodor Klimov, Yuko Kawaguchi, Natasha Zabiyako. But if that us can rely on", - He concluded skater.
http://rsport.ru/figure_skating/20160130/892714077.html

Can anyone confirm what this seem to indicate which is that Zabijako/Enbert would be the 1st substitute for Worlds even though she is injured at the moment. She should be fine well before the Worlds but still. I would be thrilled to see them at Worlds but I really don't want anymore injuries to anyone.

The Finn

Record Breaker
Figure skater Zabiyako may soon start training, but the season is over - Enbert

Russian figure skater Natalia Zabiyako , suffered serious injuries may begin training the next week, he said the agency "F-Sport" speaking to her in a pair of sports Alexander Enbert . In January it became known that Zabiyako was injured after a multi-turn output.

"Natasha is all right, perhaps she will return to training next week, although difficult to guess - Enbert said on the phone -. Unfortunately, this year we will no longer speak
http://rsport.ru/figure_skating/20160204/893904134.html

The Finn

Record Breaker
Russian figure skater Natalia Zabiyako passing rate of recovery after a serious injury, said the agency "F-Sport", which is already working on the ice, but the elements of pair skating is not started.

In January it became known that 21-year-old Zabiyako serving sports paired with Alexander Enbert , was injured after a multi-turn output.

"You could say that I have slowly started to exercise, go to the gym, get in shape, to pump up the muscles on the ice, I also roll out a little bit, but so far without performing items.", - Said Zabiyako.

Figure skater noticed that before she will start full training, it will need to do another CT scan. "Yes, and get in shape in the hall to be first," - she said.

The interlocutor of the agency stressed that psychologically ready to work on the basic elements. "No, on the ice of psychological barriers I do not, I'm ready to try something new, complex, even though some very nasty fall," - concluded Zabiyako.
http://rsport.ru/figure_skating/20160226/898674880.html

Sorrento

Record Breaker
Thanks for the link. I admire Natalia's courage and hope the concussion will not have long term consequences.

Anyone else thinks she would make a great single skater? She could have stayed and train in Estonia.
I have to be honest- I only noticed her recently in competitions and I wish she is cleared by doctors and start to gain good shape and go and develop in a beautiful pair lady. You see I believe she has no opportunity to be noticed much as a single skater. And pairs- they are not that of a huge number of them currently and Natalia is SO beautiful, she was made for a pair skater. I wish her only well. Can't wait to see her again in the next season.

Tutto

Record Breaker
I have to be honest- I only noticed her recently in competitions and I wish she is cleared by doctors and start to gain good shape and go and develop in a beautiful pair lady. You see I believe she has no opportunity to be noticed much as a single skater. And pairs- they are not that of a huge number of them currently and Natalia is SO beautiful, she was made for a pair skater. I wish her only well. Can't wait to see her again in the next season.

As a single skater in Russia - yes I agree, but in Estonia (she is originally from Estonia like myself) she would have every opportunity to be noticed believe me. The best Estonia has at the moment is Helery Halvin and she was 19th at Euros.

The Finn

Record Breaker
As a single skater in Russia - yes I agree, but in Estonia (she is originally from Estonia like myself) she would have every opportunity to be noticed believe me. The best Estonia has at the moment is Helery Halvin and she was 19th at Euros.

Well, she most likely would have skated many Euros and Worlds but without any real success. We will see how things develop in the future but I believe that in pair skating she will have real medal chances in near future. She might have even made it to the Euros this year if they would have scored 1.4 points more than what they scored at the Russian nationals. And personally I think they should have been placed above Astakhova / Rogonov at the Russian nationals.

Last edited:

Sorrento

Record Breaker
The thing is she has to have a powerful Federation behind her back to get extra kudos from judge panel. And when we have so many talents showering from Russia, US, Japan- I mean... Ladies is a tough field at the moment. And I love when Pairs have good looking pairs skating and girls are so beautiful. I mean... it's not even my fav field in years but when you have beautiful girls and pairs skating like dance pairs- this what brings you back to watching. So- good luck Natalia, I love you in Pairs, please stay that way and I hope your achievements will be even higher in the next season!:luv17: